Job description / Role
The responsibilities for managing the Alumni Relations department include overseeing various tasks such as managing the alumni database, analyzing and presenting alumni data, implementing the digital engagement strategy for alumni, handling day-to-day administrative duties, and coordinating alumni activities and events.
• Working for a University in Abu Dhabi, the key responsibilities will include:
• Maintaining the alumni CRM system and updating contact and employment information, as well as recording alumni achievements.
• Creating timely and accurate reports by analyzing alumni data and identifying trends and data gaps.
• Providing administrative support through report and presentation drafting, financial management, and alumni initiatives.
• Planning and coordinating virtual and in-person events, identifying invitees and developing proposals and plans, while collaborating with other departments to ensure successful execution.
• Ensuring events are aligned with branding and communication standards and promoting them accordingly.
• Overseeing event logistics, including venue preparation, catering, and audio-visual requirements, while prioritizing security measures.
• Facilitate the achievement of division and departmental objectives by fostering collaboration and engagement with internal and external stakeholders.
Requirements and Knowledge
• A Bachelor's degree in a relevant field such as communications, marketing, or business administration.
• Minimum four years of experience supporting alumni affairs in a university or academic institution.
• Proficiency in various computing software including MS Excel, Word, PowerPoint, Access, Outlook, and data analysis software.
• Excellent written communication skills, including the ability to write reports and demonstrate sensitivity to cultural issues.
• Experience of working with International students would be highly advantageous.
Thank you for your interest. All applications are viewed and evaluated according to the role requirements. We aim to contact shortlisted candidates within 2 weeks. As we often receive a high volume of applications, we are unable to reply to everyone. If you have not heard back from us within two weeks, please consider your application unsuccessful.
About the Company
Inspire Selection is an award winning recruitment agency, headquartered in Dubai which recruits across the Middle East region. We employ highly knowledgeable, professional consultants who are experts in connecting the right people with the right opportunities. Our reputation has been built upon our honesty, integrity and our ability to source candidates of the highest calibre right across our specialist sectors. As a result, we are recruitment partners to a wide spectrum of organisations - from leading blue chip companies to smaller, local businesses. Sectors we cover include HR, Administration, Finance & Accounting, Legal, Sales & Marketing including Digital Marketing, IT, Oil/Gas/Energy, Engineering, Procurement, Manufacturing, Higher Education.