Job description / Role
• Responsible for day to day system administration and end-user support of AMOS (Technical’s maintenance
• information system)
• Lead and manage AMOS version upgrades, patches ensuring close co-ordination with stakeholders,
• effective communications and planning to support business continuity
• Ensure all safety & quality queries, actions, audit findings are tracked, reviewed and delivered within time
• and to specified requirements
• Support digital improvement programmes (including but not limited to AMOS Improvement programme)
• Review, monitor and execute project activities including testing and rollout
• Diploma or a Bachelor’s degree or an equivalent combination of education and experience is essential
• Minimum 5 years’ experience in aviation industry with minimum 2 years of experience in AMOS administration
• Demonstrated ability in implementing improvement activities/projects e.g, automation of key processes and reducing waste/inefficiencies
• Strong working knowledge of aircraft maintenance & engineering processes (including engineering, planning, supply chain) and applicable regulations
About the Company
Created in 2003 by technical engineers and experienced recruiters, VHR delivers a partner-orientated approach. We are passionate about the industries where we operate, the career-enhancing support we provide and the people with whom we work.
Whether one permanent vacancy or a team of contract specialists, VHR strives to deliver the best possible staffing solutions.
As a recruitment company, we see our clients as our partners and our services as an extension of our clients’ businesses. We operate with a set of core values at the heart of everything we do.
Get personalised updates on latest vacancies
IT Support Engineer with Network Experience
Future Focus Infotech
Excelsior Group ME
IT Support Specialist
RTC-1 Employment Services
Value Tech Consulting