Job description / Role
Robert Half are partnering exclusively with a Corporate Advisory firm looking to hire an Analyst on their finance team, based in Dubai.
* Development of various types of financial models to value debt and equity for mergers, acquisitions, capital raising and restructuring transactions (all from scratch, no templates)
* Perform various valuation methods: comparable companies, precedents, discounted cash flow analysis and leveraged buy-out analysis
* Develop recommendations for product offerings, private equity transactions, mergers and acquisitions, and valuations
* Conduct preparation and review of materials used across transactions, including investment memoranda, management presentations and pitchbooks
* Perform due diligence, research, analysis, and documentation of live transactions
* Affinity for current events, critical issues, and relevant news
* Corporate finance experience (even at the junior most levels) is a must
* MBA (Associate position) or equivalent education, training and work-related experience
* Bachelor's degrees (Analyst position) from a target school, or equivalent
* Three or more years of experience (Associate position) in a corporate finance background, particularly on the quantitative side (must be in investment banking roles)
* Ability to work in a fast-paced, team-based environment with minimal supervision
* Working knowledge of deal structuring and closing principals
* Strong communication and networking skills
* Impeccable research, quantitative and analytical skills, especially in explaining market events
* Proven proficiency in Microsoft Office products, especially Microsoft Excel
* Very strong financial modeling skills
Salary and Benefits
AED 20,000 - 30,000 per month, plus company benefits
Robert Half is committed to equal opportunity and diversity. Suitable candidates with equivalent qualifications and more or less experience can apply. Pay and salary ranges are dependent upon experience, qualifications and training.
About the Company
Founded in 1948, Robert Half International Inc. (NYSE symbol: RHI) is the world\'s first and largest specialized staffing firm and a member of the S&P 500 index. We are a global leader in professional staffing and consulting services and the parent company of Protiviti, a leading independent internal audit and business and technology risk consulting firm. For 2006, Robert Half International reported revenues of $4 billion and now has staffing and consulting operations in more than 400 locations worldwide.