Job description / Role
Analyst/Executive Assistant For Multinational Professional Services Firm
• Maintain a project database for all on-going projects that capture key financial data relating to project professional fees, expenses, subcontractors, and to keep this update on a daily basis. This will require coordination/communication with Dubai staff and global offices who are involved on projects.
• Collate financial data from a variety of sources and prepare a monthly scorecard for each member of the GRIP team.
• Submission of conflict checks to the appropriate team in the US and to follow up on a regular basis, and to inform case manager of results/requirement for additional detail.
• Manage the invoice cycle with subcontractors and clients. This includes issuing invoices to clients, receiving invoices from subcontractors and liaising with relevant stakeholders in Dubai and London as appropriate.
• Open projects in the Elite system when a LOE is signed.
• Call for meetings as requested by the SMD and prepare the agenda for these meetings.
• Schedule and coordinate internal and external meetings and manage the diary of the SMD, coordinate client logistics and scheduling.
• Arrange and manage travel itineraries for the team as required.
• Manage expense submissions for the SMD and MD.
• Enter project hours in the appropriate system for the SMD and MD.
• Answer telephones and transfer calls and greet clients to the office
• Collaborate with the other Executive Assistants and the wider support teams, including HR, Finance and IT, to ensure smooth running of the team
• Filing and printing documents and collating information packs for the team as required, and providing support relating to complex proposals and client pitches.
• Assist with team events including drafting and sending invites, managing attendance lists and arranging venues.
• Manage the filing and distribution of important client announcements
• Out of hours support to the team will be required on occasion
Education and Qualifications:
• PA/Secretarial qualification advantageous
Skills and Competencies:
• Fluent, corporate business level, written and spoken English communication skills
• A professional services employment background in a finance, legal or business support environment
• Advanced proficiency in Microsoft Office suite (Excel, pivot tables, formulas, reporting),
• Professional demeanor with experience in a multinational environment
• Ability to prioritise workload and to deal with multiple parties and requests
• Ability to communicate with tact and diplomacy, both verbally and in writing with all levels of the organisation
• Ability to work under time pressure and be available as needed
• Strong attention to detail with strong organisational skills
• Strong interpersonal skills required to maintain collaborative working environment
• Strong team player
• Proven ability to work with limited direction
• Ability to handle confidential issues with utmost sensitivity
• Strong levels of discretion and integrity
• Knowledge of Salesforce advantageous
About the Company
RecruitME are a specialized recruitment consultancy supplying top tier business support staff to Dubais leading multinational organizations. We carefully source, screen and select only the very best candidates to assist our clients in making easier recruitment decisions faster.
Differentiating ourselves from standard recruitment agencies our consultants have been carefully chosen for their backgrounds in business support for leading multinational organizations. Having been both the client and the candidate previously, we have an insiders understanding of the recruitment process and our clients needs.
What we do:
Specializing in business support positions we can assist in introducing a small selection of experienced administration, finance and human resource candidates with the relevant experience to benefit your business. Our careful screening process ensures that we have met with and can give a concise overview of each candidates skills and current situation before you meet them.
We pride ourselves on sending our clients only the very best available candidates in the market to ensure a simplified, hassle free and timely recruitment experience for all involved.
Petrochem Middle East
Executive Assistant to the Managing Director
Irwin & Dow