Job description / Role
The business analyst provides the management with regular reporting on sales, profitability, and inventory and business insider materials. Furthermore, the business analyst supports the Management and Finance Department improving short-term as well as long-term profitability.
RESPONSIBILITIES & DUTIES
• Review and report Sales, Inventory and Overheads in the MIS.
• Prepare monthly information packages.
• Provide financial basis tied to P&L and profitability targets.
• Oversee cost management to align with corporate guidelines: manage cost reduction programs throughout the organization.
• Track and analyses monthly spend and identifies potential areas for optimization and efficiencies (inventory turnover, wastage reduction, power consumption).
• Implement advanced strategies for gathering, reviewing and analyzing data requirements.
• Develop tools and systems to provide critical financial and operational information to management.
• Identify key issues and trends.
• Make actionable recommendations on both strategy and operations.
• Interact with various functions to analyze information affecting the financial results.
• Act as support to the team and provide backup as needed.
QUALIFICATIONS & SKILLS
• Master's degree – Accounting/Finance/Economy or business related degree preferred.
• 5 years’ experience in the same role or similar.
• Proficient in the use of Excel and Access and of financial systems: SAP, Business Warehouse (BW), Business Intelligence (BI).
• Strong IT skills and ability to automate and develop new reports.
• Ability to work with a large volume of data.
• Good analytical capabilities. Understanding and effective application of financial analysis tools and methodology.
• Fluent English, any other European language is a plus.
• Cultural sensitivity and good interpersonal skills.
• Team player.
About the Company
A leading manufacturing company in UAE.
Alpha Group (Alpha Flight Services UAE)