Job description / Role
Analytics & Data Science Specialist - Based in Dubai (TAX FREE)
Our client is a true boutique management consulting and advisory practice working in a dedicated niche, working with governments, federations, and corporates, they provide independent, strategic advice to senior executives on their most critical and complex challenges in the Middle East, UK and Europe, and Asia Pacific.
Our client is disrupting the international consulting market and due to this is undergoing a period of rapid growth with staff numbers doubling over the last 12 month and with plans for expansion in all regions. To support this growth and demand from clients they are building a global analytics and data science practice area to lead development of a global benchmarking platform with proprietary and secondary data sources and drive business development for analytics and data science solutions for clients.
This position will report report directly to the clients international leadership team and will be accountable for success of the Analytics and Data Science function, working alongside the existing Expert Manager.
- Benchmarking platform development
- Analytics & Data Science practice area expansion
- Analytics & Data Science specialist support
- Leadership and Data Champion
- Minimum 10+ years in a top tier professional services firm (eg. Management Consulting) or data solution company in sports as a high performing partner/director (or equivalent)
- Previous experience leading the development of benchmarking solutions.
- Demonstrable experience in managing mixed teams of data analysts/scientists and consultants.
- Strong knowledge and experience in building data solutions, using advanced data analysis and visualisation methods in client environments.
If you are sitting in a role for and wondering where you next move to Director/Partner Level and feel that you have something to offer and feel stifled and looked over at your current company. Please reach out directly as our client offers an innovative and collaborative work environment where everyone is heard and has something to offer.
About the Company
Command MENA has been successfully partnering with clients and candidates since 2005. We have worked on human resources & talent acquisition assignments for clients throughout the Asia Pacific region, Middle East, Europe and the Americas.
During this period of time we have successfully sourced highly skilled and multilingual talents both locally and from around the globe.
As a company we take a consultative approach to meeting your human resources & talent management requirements. Taking the time to understand your needs, we think laterally to isolate candidates\' critical skills. We have proven understanding of the dynamics of various markets and we bring a fresh perspective to your challenges in sourcing creative staff.
Our team of consultants specialise in a variety of sectors and take real pride in their work. We work in a number of specialist sectors; succesfully delivering human resources campaigns to Fortune 1000 & major international companies through to smaller boutique & specialist companies.