Job description / Role
Who we are
We are a leading partner for luxury across the Middle East. With more than 600 stores, 300 brands and over 65 years of experience in the region, we have become a major player in the beauty, fashion and gift sectors, by offering service excellence to our partners and delighting all our customers. We are moving fast from a traditional distributor and retailer for luxury in the Middle East, to a hybrid retailer bringing luxury experiences to the fingertips of customers everywhere.
As the Analytics Lead for Supply Chain, you will build an analytics capability that spans every aspect of supply chain. You will take ownership of the direction and development of the supply chain analyst roles across the group.
What you'll be doing:
- Defining what supply chain analytics means in terms of capabilities and roles
- Partnering with leadership to set analytics priorities for supply chain functions
- Acting as the supply chain analytics thought leader for our brands and partners
- Working with the team to operationalise and deliver impact with data products
- Challenging our tech teams to collect high quality supply chain analytics data
- Hiring, training, and retaining talent for supply chain analyst roles in the group
- Drawing up role frameworks giving analysts a defined career and growth path
- Coaching your team to ensure they are healthy, happy, and high performing
- Keeping your knowledge up to date via trainings and on the job learning
- Being a positive ambassador of the broader data organisation and culture
What you'll need to succeed:
- Proven analytics champion capable of executing organisation wide programs
- Extensive hands-on analytics knowledge, from reporting to advanced analytics
- Strong ability to attract, motivate, and nurture analytical talent of all levels
- Talent to communicate with technical and non-technical audiences alike
Ready to join our exciting transformation to become a hybrid retailer, bringing luxury experiences to the fingertips of our customers everywhere? Now's your chance. By being part of our journey here at Chalhoub Group, you can make a real impact on customers and some of the finest brands in the world. In return, you'll have everything you need to innovate your career.
What we can offer you
With us, you will turn your aspirations into reality. We will help shape your journey through enriching experiences, learning and development opportunities and exposure to different assignments within your role or through internal mobility. Our Group offers diverse career paths for those who are extraordinary, every day.
We recognise the value that you bring, and we strive to provide a competitive benefits package which includes health care, child education contribution, remote and flexible working policies as well as exclusive employee discounts.
About the Company
The Chalhoub Group is the leading partner for luxury across the Middle East since 1955. As an expert in retail, distribution and marketing services based in Dubai, the group has become a major player in the fashion, beauty and gift sectors regionally.
By blending its Middle East expertise and intimate knowledge of luxury, Chalhoub Group is building brands in the region, by offering service excellence to all its partners and a unique experience to its customers through its passionate teams.
With a growing workforce of more than 9,000 people, implemented in 14 countries, as well as the operating of over 470 retail outlets, the group's success is attributed to its most valued asset of highly skilled and dedicated teams. Professionalism and passion are what fuel the Chalhoub Group's competitive edge in today's market.
By being committed to implementing sustainable practices into their business, the Chalhoub Group has been awarded in 2013 the CSR Label from the Dubai Chamber of Commerce.