Job description / Role
As the Manager for Analytics Research, you will be responsible for the entire Section, and set and take ownership of targets for your team. You will engage with internal and external stakeholders and develop statistical products to further Abu Dhabi's policy agenda.
A government organisation who are working on a broad range of new policy initiatives for Abu Dhabi to create a lasting impact.
* Build domain expertise within areas of statistics that can contribute to policy-making.
* Work with other government entities, assess their requirements and develop new analytics use-cases and statistical products, that can then be scaled and adapted.
* Conduct primary and secondary research to improve on existing competencies in analytics and statistics.
* Perform horizon-scanning to ensure the organisation is constantly learning from, and going beyond, global changes in statistics and analytics.
* Lead and mentor your team of analysts and specialists.
* Competitive, tax-free salary
* Opportunity to work on high-profile initiatives with influential stakeholders
* Progressive environment
* Between 6-10 years of experience in statistics and/or analytics, with a focus on building statistical products, models, and analytics use-cases.
* Strong stakeholder management experience with either federal or Emirate-level government entities.
* Significant research experience; understanding of foresight and insights products a significant advantage.
* Excellent technical skills and extensive people management experience.
About the Company
Michael Page is one of the world's leading professional recruitment consultancies, specializing in the placement of candidates in permanent, contract, temporary and interim positions with clients around the world.
The Group has operations in the UK, Continental Europe, Asia-Pacific and the Americas. In the Middle East we focus on the areas of:
Finance & Accounting Banking & Financial Services Procurement Property & Construction Engineering & Supply Chain Oil & Gas Technical and Engineering Human Resources Sales Marketing Technology Secretarial Executive Search Legal
The Group operates through 161 offices in 33 countries and employs over 5,000 employees worldwide.