Job description / Role
VHR is actively engaging with our Middle Eastern client, a prestigious operator of VIP aircraft in the region providing a great opportunity in these challenging times.
The organisation operates a Boeing fleet of aircraft, both wide and narrow bodied, new and old generation together with a small selection of VVIP helicopters. The company is expanding and looking to find the best industry professionals, who are seeking such an opportunity, to join their organisation as soon as possible.
The main responsibility of an AOG Desk Supervisor is to manage a team of AOG Coordinators providing 24/7/365 cover and support to our clients fleet such to return AOG aircraft to an airworthy condition as efficiently as possible. The AOG Supervisor will play a critical role in the day to day activities of the clients CAMO.
• Manage and Supervise a team of AOG Coordinators to gain support from OEM and maintenance providers worldwide to support the client’s fleet in an AOG situation.
• Liaise with other MCC Desk stake holders and departments to organise the efficient running of an AOG desk
• Ensure all AOG Coordinators are supported to perform their jobs efficientyl and in line with the companies objectives.
• Use of various IT programs for defect reporting and work order generation for AOG, short- and long-term maintenance Planning requirements;
• Assist with management, control and tracking of Tech Log defects, Deferred Defects, and Cabin Log entries;
• Review Certificate of Release to Service documentation during office and out of hours, and to support the Technical Service Engineers;
VHR is looking for Experienced AOG Supervisors to join the operation and ideal candidates shall:
• Ideally have minimum 2 years experience working as an AOG Desk Supervisor/Manager.
• Ideally have minimum 7 years experience working as an AOG Desk Supervisor/Manager/Coordinator.
• Have worked in an Airline / VIP operator.
• Have worked in an MCC
• Be experienced in managing AOG support from OEM and maintenance providers worldwide.
• Be experienced in AOG mitigation/prevention management
• Understand regulatory and company policies alongside maintenance procedures to coordinate a safe return to flight.
• Experience in AOG operations in the Gulf Region
About the Company
Created in 2003 by technical engineers and experienced recruiters, VHR delivers a partner-orientated approach. We are passionate about the industries where we operate, the career-enhancing support we provide and the people with whom we work.
Whether one permanent vacancy or a team of contract specialists, VHR strives to deliver the best possible staffing solutions.
As a recruitment company, we see our clients as our partners and our services as an extension of our clients’ businesses. We operate with a set of core values at the heart of everything we do.
Get personalised updates on latest vacancies
Front Office Assistant
Dubai Parks and Resorts