Job description / Role
NTS Group are working alongside a leading medical company to recruit an Application Specialist - Medical Imaging for their offices based in Dubai. This position is responsible to carry out the pre-sales demo and after sales training with the end user, show full capabilities of the machines and insure customer satisfaction. An application specialist role is essential to convert the Leads to successful Sales.
• Formulate Competitive analysis (comparison between our units and the competitor’s )
• Reporting to the supervisor on daily activities, filling weekly reports. Reporting outcomes of demos whether successful or not and reasons behind the same.
• Customer profiling ( creating customer’s data base )
• Completing Demo form after each demo
• Completing training form after each training conducted
• Attending business unit meetings and division meetings whenever necessary
• Conduct regular product and application trainings for new joiners, both product and application executives.
• Pre- sales training: after the demo is installed, the demonstration is conducted with the end user, the biomedical Eng. And the features and the benefits are conveyed
• The demo period could take from few hours to 1 week, where the application specialist to stay at the hospital, instructing the use of the machine, and optimizing their understanding of the software and the capabilities of our products
• Trouble shooting with the end-user and finding clinical explanations of the issues that might rise.
• Overseeing the overall performance of the unit before installing and observe the ways it is used and learn to use each doctor’s approach.
• Aftersales training: scheduling the training with the end user and the bio medical Eng. department
• Getting all the aspects and the functions covered with the end-user and insure trouble free operations
• Installing new software and manipulating the existing ones to fine tune to the end-users need.
• Periodic check up with the end-users to maintain the clinical usefulness of the units.
• Full participation in the marketing events (Congresses, exhibitions, workshops, conferences, and campaigns) related to MIU.
• Bachelor in Biomedical engineering or in the speciality
• 3 years in medical application including at least one year in the same speciality
Job Specific Skills:
• Sales oriented and customer focused
• Highly organized and systematic in thinking and in action
• Self-developer and quick learner with high passion to learn more
• Excellent presentation skills
• Excellent communication skills
• Deep understanding of customers’ needs and finding the way to meet them
About the Company
NTS Group is a leading specialist recruitment firm and experts at recruiting skilled, qualified and professional people in the Middle East.
Our promise is simple. To provide our clients and candidates an expert, professional and bespoke service whilst maintaining the highest levels of integrity and honesty.
NTS Group specialise within contingency, retained and search based recruitment campaigns across the following sectors;
Finance & Accountancy Professional Office Support Sales & Marketing Operations
To our clients, we understand people are your biggest asset and the future of your business. This is why we focus on understanding not only your technical requirements, but your culture, values and vision in order to find the right people for your business first time.
To our candidates, we believe in honesty, integrity and supporting you throughout the entire process. We listen to what you want and proactively go to market to assist you in finding your dream job.
Get personalised updates on latest vacancies
Supervisor - HBU (Hematology & Biochemistry Unit)