Job description / Role
Our client, a large law firm, is currently looking for an Arabic Legal Advisor for their commercial/corporate division to be based in Abu Dhabi. In this role, you will have the following responsibilities:
• conduct legal analysis and research on various legal matters of the client
• provide advice on different legal issues and assist in drafting legal opinions, memoranda and other briefing documents
• be actively involved in preparing and drafting of different acts and legal submissions and draft the authoritative legal opinions as well
• conduct legal research by utilizing various resources and selecting the relevant material to analyse the legal information
• assist in reviewing the legal material and any other relevant documents and to identify the most important issues that need to be sorted out on a priority basis
• draw up formalities regarding the settlement of disputes and monitor the implementation of the legal clauses
To be considered for the role, you need to meet the following criteria:
• Bachelor degree in law
• With minimum 2 years of legal practice in the UAE; previous experience in a law firm is a plus
• Good experience in handling corporate / commercial legal matters
• Fluent in both Arabic and English languages
About the Company
Black Pearl is a progressive, dynamic and well structured HR solution provider that offers permanent recruitment services, HR consultancy, psychometric assessments, coaching and also professional training services for clients from different corporate sectors in the Middle East.
Like a rare and unique black pearl, we consider our partnership with our clients and job seekers as a fine, precious and valuable encounter that needs to be affirmed, developed and supported with a strong commitment to deliver not only the right services but the best in the industry.
Our aim is to meet and exceed the expectations of our clients, strategically offering Black Pearl services that are customized to the unique requirements of our clients and job seekers alike, resulting in effectively achieving goals and all that is required in this ever evolving and competitive market.
Arabic Senior Paralegal
Irwin & Dow
Bilingual Legal Counsel
Director Of Legal Affairs
A Leading Recruitment Agency in UAE
|Abu Dhabi||29 Jan|