Job description / Role
This role is currently on hold, we are still accepting CV's and screening applicants but our client isn't conducting interviews this week.
• Arabic peaking Administrative Assistant for a Professional Services Multinational
• To provide support and day-to-day administrative assistance to 2-3 Executives.
• Management of on-line diaries, booking appointments and arranging meetings, updates as required
• Ensure Executive get to meetings on time with appropriate documentation.
• Acting as back up in managing other Executives’ diaries when their Assistants are not available
• Handling and screening calls for Executives
• Taking and passing messages to Executives in a timely manner
• Organizing conference calls as needed and maintaining call record for accounts purposes
• Monitoring Executives’ email inboxes when they are out of the office or at meetings and taking action as necessary
• Organizing business travel and accommodation bookings for Executives and occasionally for other client staff
• Expenses and Timesheets Coordinating and preparing monthly expenses claims and fortnightly timesheet submissions for Executive and own expenses and timesheets by due dates
• Coordination of reimbursement of medical expenses for Executive and their families as part of the executive health scheme
• If in the office, organizing boardroom bookings and refreshments
• If external meeting, organizing all logistics
• Develop good working relationships with Executives’ clients and their assistants via phone and email communication
Executives general admin
• Develop understanding of company standards and formats
• Proofreading and editing documents when required i.e. presentations, proposals, letters
• General filing
• Assisting Executives client team in copying of documents if needed
• Client database management and marketing assistance when needed.
• Assisting other Assistants during busy periods
• Provide reception cover on an ad-hoc basis
• Personal errands as occasionally requested by Executives
The Candidate that we are looking for will have
• Excellent written and spoken communication skills in Arabic and English
• University degree
• Minimum of 3 years’ experience in an administrative role at a professional services multinational
• Knowledge of administrative systems and processes
• Ability to use Excel, Word and PowerPoint and Lotus Notes
• Must possess good keyboard skills (at least 55wpm)
• Excellent organizational skills
• Good interpersonal skills and intrapersonal skills
• Must possess a professional telephone manner
• Demonstrated ability to work under pressure
• Demonstrated team player and dedication to provide high level of service
• Must possess a warm, friendly and professional demeanor
About the Company
RecruitME are a specialized recruitment consultancy supplying top tier business support staff to Dubais leading multinational organizations. We carefully source, screen and select only the very best candidates to assist our clients in making easier recruitment decisions faster.
Differentiating ourselves from standard recruitment agencies our consultants have been carefully chosen for their backgrounds in business support for leading multinational organizations. Having been both the client and the candidate previously, we have an insiders understanding of the recruitment process and our clients needs.
What we do:
Specializing in business support positions we can assist in introducing a small selection of experienced administration, finance and human resource candidates with the relevant experience to benefit your business. Our careful screening process ensures that we have met with and can give a concise overview of each candidates skills and current situation before you meet them.
We pride ourselves on sending our clients only the very best available candidates in the market to ensure a simplified, hassle free and timely recruitment experience for all involved.
Team Administrator / Personal Assistant
|Abu Dhabi||5 May|
Arabic Administration Officer for a Leading Group of Company
A Leading Recruitment Agency in UAE
Executive Assistant - Aviation
Ziad Galadari Group