Job description / Role
At Stantec, we approach every project as a partnership, because our work creates a lasting impact on our clients’ communities. We believe that when smart, passionate, creative people come together, real possibilities are within reach.
Our people are at the heart of everything we do; they give our work purpose. If you want to be a part of our unwavering team and can bring your sense of imagination and determination to every challenge, then this is the right place for you.
Stantec is seeking a talented and motivated design professional to advance our architectural practice. The role of Architect will involve a wide range of project types in support of our current, high profile client base.
• Provide design within our emerging commercial architectural practice.
• Given our high-profile client base regionally, design talent and ability to communicate and generate strong design ideas is a key component of this role.
• Provide conceptual architectural design to the current range of master planning projects as well as take a leading role in vertical architecture work. Develop a portfolio of commercial architectural projects, providing design leadership while ensuring the quality of information reflects the requirements of Stantec’s standard policies and procedures.
• Manage the design process from inception through concept, schematic design, detail design to ensure quality and client satisfaction.
• Coordinating with design leadership across offices to ensure best practice is achieved and the highest quality outcomes are delivered to clients.
• Coordinating across offices for resource support and management where required
• Support the local Business Center Lead and Sector Leaders, with a specific focus on assisting growth in the commercial sector.
• Helping develop and maintain a network of client relationships, maintaining a pipeline of project opportunities, strategizing on project pursuits and effective project delivery.
• Must have a minimum of 8 years post graduate experience
• Minimum of 3 years UAE experience, preferably with International Consultancy
• RIBA/AIA Accredited preferred or in the process of acquiring this
• BIM/REVIT Experience
About the Company
Communities are fundamental. Whether around the corner or across the globe, they provide a foundation, a sense of place and of belonging. That’s why at Stantec, we always design with community in mind.
We care about the communities we serve—because they’re our communities too. This allows us to assess what’s needed and connect our expertise, to appreciate nuances and envision what’s never been considered, to bring together diverse perspectives so we can collaborate toward a shared success.
We’re designers, engineers, scientists, and project managers, innovating together at the intersection of community, creativity, and client relationships. Balancing these priorities results in projects that advance the quality of life in communities across the globe.