Job description / Role
Required to join an engineering consultancy working on the construction of a fire flighting academy. The successful candidate will evaluate academy capacities, review master planning design to reflect those capacity and logistic requirements.
• Provide input on indoor, outdoor training halls, auditoriums, firefighting simulators, natatorium pools and other training facilities.
• Can act as the focal point between the firefighting academy requirements and the design team
• Ideal candidate can be an ex-Chief of a fire fighting academy or an architect specialized with previous experience in design firefighting academies
• Job can be contract based
Applicants should meet the following requirements
• Applicant should be an ex-Chief of a fire fighting academy or an architect specialized with previous experience in design firefighting academies
• Ideally have architect or master planning experience on Fire Training Academy projects
• Knowledgeable in fire training programs and curricula and their requirements when it comes to facilities to be within a firefighting academy
• Aware of different simulator types as well as mock-ups (Airplane, tunnel, marine, gas storage etc)
• Experience in the Middle East preferable
About the Company
CG Resourcing are a boutique recruitment company specialising in supplying mainly white collar professionals to the construction and engineering industry throughout the world. Our main center of operations are the Middle East and Africa regions although we also have experience of recruiting for Australasia, Russia, Western and Eastern Europe and throughout Asia. All CG Resourcing staff have over 15 years of experience of recruiting for the construction and engineering markets both in the UK and throughout the World so are true experts in their field!
We aim to work with our clients on a one to one basis so we can develop a unique understanding of their exact requirements, offering them a truly bespoke recruitment service that address's all of their requirements. Our service can be tailor made to cater for mass recruitment, campaigns, one off executive placements or multiple placements on large construction projects.
We are able to source candidates of any level and from any part of the world and are now the trusted recruitment partners of many industry leading construction organisations!
- Construction - build and civils
- Rail and metro.
- Bridges and building structures
- Highways and infrastructure
- Project Management.
- Health and Safety
- Planning and Project Controls
- Quantity Surveying, Contract Administration.
- Environmental and Geotechnical
- Facilities Management
- Human resources, finance and support services, Administration