This position is closed or expired.
See other Architecture jobs
A leading architectural firm based in Dubai is currently seeking a driven high-energy and experienced Project Manager with luxury retail background experience who will champion our high standards and contribute to the success of our global portfolio.
You will be a qualified Architect, have a proved 8+ years all round experience as a Project Manager and be able to understand design, design management, contracts, cost, planning, risk and be able to oversee the consultants and contractors on site.
This critical role will be responsible for facilitating high-quality luxury project documentation required for different phases in a timely manner, alongside the coordination of the architectural and engineering services on various luxury projects.
• Education: University Degree in Architecture or any related fields
• Previous Experience: 8+ years of relevant experience preferably with luxury retails
• Great communication skills: written and verbal
• Linguistic Skills: Excellent English is a must, Italian speaker are preferred
• Proficiency in Microsoft Office and Autocad (2D and 3D). Knowledge of SketchUp, 3d Studio Max, Photoshop would be essential & Revit Architecture would be an advantage
• Candidate with GCC experience would be preferred.
About the Company
A leading architectural firm in Dubai.