Job description / Role
Architectural Designers required for temporary design projects (3-4 Months) in Dubai. Must have previous experience, designing residential buildings in Dubai
• Meet with and question the client to ascertain all the requirements and nuances of the planned project.
• Discuss the ideas, objectives, requirements and budget of a project.
• Creating a design concept that meets the requirements of client and provides a facility suitable to the required use.
• Preparing and presenting feasibility reports to the client.
• Specify the nature and quality of materials required.
• Develop ideas keeping in mind client’s needs, building’s usage and environmental impact.
• Preparing and presenting design proposals to clients
• Consults with engineers, surveyors and other specialists throughout the design, ensuring that aspects such as the structural supports and air conditioning elements are coordinated in the concept as a whole.
• Prepare presentation boards for client review in 2D & 3D modeling using BIM, SketchUp, 3ds Max, AutoCAD, etc.
• 8+ years designing residential buildings in Dubai
• Good AutoCAD experience detailing residential buildings
• Able to work on their own visa
• Immediately available and in Dubai
• Have excellent verbal and written communication skills, with the ability to liaise effectively with a range of other professionals.
• Excellent drawing skills, with the ability to work in three dimensions (3D).
• High levels of creativity and imagination.
• Excellent presentation skills using different presentation programme such as Adobe Photoshop, SketchUp, 3ds Max etc.
• Have strong visual awareness and an eye for detail.
• Familiarity with local authority regulations, such as Dubai Municipality, Trakhees, TECOM DCCA, Nakheel, Dubai Properties, Dubai Civil Defence, DEWA, RTA etc.
• An analytical mind with excellent problem-solving and mathematical ability.
About the Company
Engineering Consortium Consulting Engineers is an association of highly qualified and experienced industry experts, carefully selected from various disciplines of the engineering industry. Since its inception in 1998, Engineering Consortium Consulting Engineers has evolved into one of the leading engineering consultancy firms in the Middle East, providing innovative designs and supervision solutions for all types of engineering and architectural projects. We have earned the reputation of being one of the region's leading service providers, with a particular focus on:
- Architectural designs
- Civil and structural engineering
- Complete electrical and telecommunication designs
- Electrical and telecommunication designs
- Facilities management consultancy
- Plumbing and drainage designs
- Fire prevention and security designs
- Green/energy efficient HVAC designs
Engineering Consortium Consulting Engineers adopts environmentally responsible practices as a way of reducing the carbon footprint and any negative impact on the environment resulting from the construction process. Our goal is to live lightly on earth, protecting the planet's resources for future generations.
Jr. Interior Designer
RTC-1 Employment Services
Senior Design Architect
Project Director (Design / Architecture)
Engineering Consortium Consulting Engineers