Job description / Role
Boutique European Design Architecture firm with an established portfolio of high end residential projects in GCC and Africa, seek a Head of Studio to lead their team.
- High end, modern residential design projects already completed in the region, they are seeking a Leader who can oversee the Design, Construction and Operational studio management.
- Identification of viable clients and contribution to winning proposals in a range of markets including but not limited to hospitality, commercial, and residential project types, in collaboration with firm’s partners and marketing manager
- Realization of profits compatible with interests of clients and the firm in collaboration with firm’s partners
- Ensuring quality enhancement, and professional development within the Dubai office in collaboration with firm’s partners
- Some tasks associated with operations, financial and human resources management
- Demonstrated successful experience as a licensed architectural management professional in a 20+ architectural practice (10 years minimum)
- Ability to collaborate with firm’s partners in the development of firm planning and strategy to direct the growth and development of the firm
- Experience in a range of architectural practice including but not limited to design, construction documentation, construction phase services, project management, financial management
- Successful execution and completion of projects with construction budgets of AED 10 million and above
- Demonstrated familiarity with office financial management tools, project planning and staff utilization planning in collaboration with firm principals and office administrator
- Genuine interest in expanding a boutique practice including development of office standards and practices in collaboration with firm leadership principals
- Experience in professional staff hiring and development, and related human resources activities
- Commitment to design excellence.
An ideal candidate is:
- Pro-active dynamic performer and business-minded with entrepreneurial attitudea person with eye for the game
- Able to get along with everybody
- Outgoing with good interpersonal, communication and presentation skills
- Organized and systematic
- Has experience from mea market
- Has good eye for design, interested in contemporary & green design
- Has an experience on property development, construction of villas / small residential houses, staff supervision or team leading and construction project management.
- Proven employment track record will be shown and polished presentation required.
- Excellent English communication a Must.
About the Company
Consisting only of Director level personnel, each with over 12 years' experience of working within the Gulf Region, we aim to alleviate all the issues and frustrations traditionally associated with using a Resourcing or external HR service. Each client and candidate is handpicked and dealt with by a Director personally thus ensuring that all parties get the level of service they expect. to: Consisting only of Director level personnel, each with over 12 years' experience of working within the Gulf Region, we aim to alleviate all the issues and frustrations traditionally associated with using a Resourcing or external HR service. Each client and candidate is handpicked and dealt with by a Director personally thus ensuring that all parties get the level of service they expect.