Job description / Role
Our client, a multinational IT vendor has a fantastic job opportunity for an ArcSight Consultant to be based in Dubai on a 3 to 6 month extendable contract. The candidate must be available in one month.
The ArcSight Consultant must have the following skills:
- 5+ years of experience with ArcSight
- Experience with ArcSight installation, configuration, troubleshooting, design
- Experience with ArcSight ESM, ADP and ArcMC
- Experience with SmartConnectors, FlexConnectors, Logger
- Arcsight certifications are preferred
- Banking industry experience is preferred
- ArcSight Investigate, ArcSight UBA experience in preferred
About the Company
Founded in 1996, Halian is an IT services company with a strong track record of delivering value for our customers across the UK, Europe, The Middle East and Africa.
The experience we have gained means that we can help our clients reduce information technology costs, increase IT systems performance, and free up valuable internal resource to focus on core business activities. Our knowledge base covers a variety of industry sectors including Government, Healthcare, Telecommunications and Pharmaceuticals, as well as a specialist Financial markets capability in our Luxembourg office.
We operate with a culture of openness and trust that helps us to develop strong working relationships with our clients and with our core technology partners Dell, Oracle, Red Hat and Symantec.
Our three key service offerings of Managed Services, Resourcing Services and Professional Services can be used independently or integrated to provide a truly comprehensive service.