Job description / Role
Management of the sales and distribution activities of Fresh(Poultry) category in AUH and ALN regions for Modern Trade function.
• Conduct daily visits in the market.
• Review daily the service levels and sales volume and return performance by route with each salesman in the team. This should be measured against the salesman’s agreed route plan.
• Responsible for the achievement of distribution targets under area of supervision.
• Responsible to deliver monthly sales volume and wastage targets for supervisory area.
• Ensure all sales routes under supervision have up to date route plans.
• Ensure all customer data integrity is continually updated and correct.
• Ensure that all routes under supervision have the correct quantity and mix of saleable product to service their outlets on a daily basis as per the company must stock list.
• Responsible for Fresh category of Modern Trade for AUH and ALN regions
• Develop Sales plans and budgets to achieve & exceed annual sales objectives.
• Responsible to improve distribution of products, must have excellent professional rapport with customers.
• Responsible for conceptualizing, planning and executing brand activation including brand launches, effective trade investment opportunities to sustain competitive advantage.
• Negotiate and finalize BDA agreements, must have excellent technical expertise of Rebate / Primary / Secondary displays and other components of business.
• Responsible for updating TMI contract module & TDA process on time for all contractual customers.
• Ensure proper implementation of sales campaigns / promotional activities and follow up on the promotion plan. (Trade and Consumer campaigns).
About the Company
IFFCO is a United Arab Emirates based business house, which manufactures and markets a well integrated range of mass-market consumer products.
Our business segments are: Oils and Fats, Frozen foods, Commodities, Food and Beverage, Plastic & corrugated Packaging & Industrial Products, Logistics, Insurance, Advertising & Real Estate.
IFFCO also manufactures related derivatives and intermediates associated with these business segments.
Since its inception in 1975, IFFCO's history has been one of consistent and successful growth. This period has seen our transformation from a trading company to a highly successful, responsive and dynamic group of companies, which invest in building winning brands that continuously seek to create value for the consumer.
IFFCO brands now enjoy the confidence and preference of consumers in over seventy country markets all over the world.