Job description / Role
• Plan, Forecast and Budget the revenues and cost per outlet for the financial year.
• Monitor the Budgeted Sales & Profit of all cluster outlets.
• Prepare a dashboard of sales analysis of outlet with product – wise performance detailer on monthly basis.
• Review the monthly profit and loss statement and derive inferences and develop action plans on the same in consultation with the Head.
• Monitoring the Local store marketing, Festival activities & occasional events and analyze their performance.
• Drive & monitor the profit of the outlets as per the budgeted planner.
• Device continual analysis of gaps (highlighted in MIS) to achieve defined profits on monthly basis.
• Develops action plan with Unit Managers, in consultation with Head.
• Review all outlet summary reports daily to analyze the gaps.
• Driving all SOP formulations & implementation within the system as per requirement (Food Safety, HACCP, Guest Handling, Catering etc.)
• Overseeing the customer first approach in the system by monitoring the service delivery time, guest handling standards & customer complaint addressing.
• Mentoring the Unit managers on Guest relations and QSC standards as per SOP to maintain consistency in the system.
• Develop action plan on CRM reports based on feedback/ complaints entertained.
• Monitoring the training scheduler as per the training calendar in the outlets.
• Ensure 100% achievement of training.
• Monitoring the ROI of training with impacts on skill development & trained manpower in the system.
• Managing recruitment flow of all the outlets, in consultation with the Head.
• Coordinating with India –HR for timely fulfilling the vacancies.
• Maintaining the manpower cost per outlet, as per the standards defined.
• Preparing a forecasting plan with future requirements & cost involved in it.
• Managing all restaurant engineering i.e. purchases of machinery/ equipment etc.
• Ensure that food and beverage stocks are held within the company objective.
• Assisting the Head in fixing for price menus or change the prices of certain items based on the information as per market scenario & competitors pricing index.
• Responsible for conducting physical inventories.
• 5-7 years of experience in managing different outlets, vendors, property owners, local and central cross-functional teams, to deliver the best operational excellence and improve revenue from outlets of food and hospitality industry.
• Experience in operations-management/ profit center head role, partner with outlets executive staff, resulting in the development and implementation of creative financial management strategies.
• Sound understanding of optimization of store operations and standards for success.
• Ability to prioritize and work on multiple projects simultaneously.
• Thorough knowledge of operating systems in outlets.
• Conceptualize and implement strategic and operational initiatives across outlets.
• Excellent Communication, Writing, Interpersonal and Leadership skills.
• Proficient in using MS Office and other related computer software’s/ tools to operations.
Competencies/ Skill Sets
• People Skills – Coaching, Team Management, Communication, Interpersonal, Management by Objective (MBO), Conflict Management, Counseling, Prioritization
• Process Management – Planning, Organizing & Monitoring, Result Orientation & Analytics, SOP Formulation
• Change Management – Flexibility, Criticism and Culture Building
• Business Acumen – Customer Service & Retention, SWOT (Strength, Weakness, Opportunity, Strength), Cost Optimization
About the Company
Bikanervala Foods are popular for their passion & spirit to provide Quality Products & the innovative blending of heritage & traditional expertise with modern technology in the both national as well as international market. They are the competents for their eateries, delicious desserts & spicy namkeens all over the world.
The traditional Indian sweet makers have transformed their products with the help of advanced technology into a full-fledged processing food industry.
Bikanervala Foods has satisfied their customers for offering them their best quality products. Bikanervala Foods has achieved the distinction for remaining the first Indian Company for the category of their famous & branded products.They have been granted an international benchmark ISO-9001:2008 certificate & such a brand is accepted & has made its faith in the world.