This position is closed or expired.
See other Sales jobs
The Area/Account Manager will be primarily responsible for supporting and developing business opportunities to sell new accounts, maintain existing accounts, and complete the project management and startup phase of business as required. This position will be based in Dubai, but regular travel to Abu Dhabi will be required.
Other responsibilities include:
• Analyzing and meeting customer needs
• Developing sales plans
• Implementing business plans
• Developing new business opportunities while maintaining an existing customer base
• Provide oversight and mentoring for junior Sales Engineers in the accounts and/or geography to which he/she is assigned
• Evaluation of plant operating equipment, data acquisition & monitoring, and writing service reports
The desired candidate will have professional experience to include:
• Minimum of 5 years of sales experience preferably in primary metals, power and chemical industry
• Water treatment experience in order to hit the ground running will be advantageous
• Bachelor’s Degree in Chemistry, Chemical Engineering or related topic
• Must be self-organized, driven with the ability to act independently
• Excellent sales, service and leadership orientation, plus excellent technical aptitude and problem solving skills
• English language fluency is a must
About the Company
Every day, we make the world cleaner, safer and healthier – protecting people and vital resources. Ecolab is the global leader in water, hygiene and energy technologies and services. Around the world businesses in foodservice, food processing, hospitality, healthcare, industrial, and oil and gas markets choose Ecolab products and services to keep their environment clean and safe, operate efficiently and achieve sustainability goals. Our global workforce of over 44,000 employees is consistently delivering comprehensive solutions that meet the unique needs of our customers.