Job description / Role
The Area Optometrist will ensure that the assigned stores are staffed by a team of skilled vision care consultants and sales professionals. The responsibility is to ensure that all trainings, guidelines, knowledge and processes communicated to the staff, is implemented at the retail stores particularly in the area of optical, commercial and customer engagements, in coordination with other internal partners.
My client is one of the largest luxury retail companies in the region having 100+ prestigious international brands.
- Overall staff training in the stores (30 stores in total).
- Coordinates on the job assessment and training in aspects of technical, commercial acumen, Personality and customer engagement.
- Coordinates the Comprehensive Eye Test (CET) training for new joiners and periodic review of existing optometrists.
- Coordinates the performance improvement plan in coordination with HR.
- Daily review on the individual staff performance with respect to number of refractions done, and optical fits for Optometrists, and overall key deliverables for optometrists and retail staff
- Evaluates the awareness and knowledge regarding brands and current campaigns.
- In coordination with the L&D team, plan and schedule brand, optical and sales training.
Tax free salary, medical insurance, annual flight ticket, bonus scheme
- Degree in Optometry
- Experienced in staff training and development
- Cross functional experience working with different departments
- Passionate about other people's growth
About the Company
Michael Page is one of the world's leading professional recruitment consultancies, specializing in the placement of candidates in permanent, contract, temporary and interim positions with clients around the world.
The Group has operations in the UK, Continental Europe, Asia-Pacific and the Americas. In the Middle East we focus on the areas of:
Finance & Accounting Banking & Financial Services Procurement Property & Construction Engineering & Supply Chain Oil & Gas Technical and Engineering Human Resources Sales Marketing Technology Secretarial Executive Search Legal
The Group operates through 161 offices in 33 countries and employs over 5,000 employees worldwide.