Job description / Role
Who we are
On behalf of Guerlain - LVMH , we are hiring for a Sales Delegate (Area Retail Supervisor).
LVMH's Perfumes & Cosmetics activities benefit from exceptional dynamism that relies on both the longevity and development of key lines, and on the boldness of new creations.
The brands cultivate what makes them unique and is guaranteed to make them stand out for their devotees in a highly competitive global market. The success of the Perfumes & Cosmetics division depends on finding the right balance between major historic Houses such as Parfums Christian Dior, Parfums Givenchy and Guerlain, and young brands with strong potential like Benefit Cosmetics, Fresh and Make Up For Ever...
All are driven by the same values: a quest for excellence, creativity, innovation and perfect mastery of their image.
LVMH Perfumes & Cosmetics Middle East manages 8 different brands including Parfums Christian Dior, Guerlain, Make Up for Ever, Givenchy, Kenzo, Loewe, Acqua Di Parma and Benefit Cosmetics. LVMH P&C Middle East oversees an area of 47 countries in the Middle East, Europe, Africa, and India with subsidiaries and agents' structures
What you will be doing
As Sales Delegate (Area Retail Supervisor), you will be responsible for supporting the Area Retail Manager within Guerlain for Travel Retail. You will be required to follow up daily on the Sell-Out with the Retailer and Beauty Consultants within your assigned region. You will be extremely field focused and accountable for all aspects of the day-to-day management of the Beauty Consultants.
Your main responsibilities in this role include:
- Develop and implement strategies to improve the sell out
- Ensure that all accounts meet inventory and assortment. Manage local merchandising (planograms + maintenance + one time production like BF, visuals)
- Conduct studies per pos and analysis necessary to anticipate market developments
- Constantly look for new opportunities: for example space improvement in POS
- Recommends distribution changes based on results, image and compliance with brand requirements (decision to open or close doors)
- Watch competition and market trends. Be aware of and communicate competitive promotional activities
- Monitor the sell out activity and investment for each client sales and ensure the achievements of sales objectives and budgets
- Manage the training budget for assigned area
- Manage all aspects of HR cycle for Beauty Consultants in your assigned area including recruitment, development, retention and leavers etc
- Conduct monthly meeting with the team to review target and incentives
- Create and settle the targets / commissions scheme
- Have daily Interactions with Beauty Consultants either face-to-face or via phone to assess performance and conduct assessments of sales analysis and ppt
- Ensure that all required trainings are organized in line with the Brands guidelines
- Coach and train sales team to facilitate them to be able to answer perfectly customers' needs and maximize Sell-Out
What you'll need to succeed
- Minimum of 2-3 years' experience in a retail supervisory/ managerial position
- A curious, creative, dynamic, and proactive personality, who's autonomous and able to multitask while respecting deadlines
- Someone with a real luxury and cosmetic affinity, and business-oriented
- Strong communication and analytical skills
- Strong in leadership and in people management with experience in building effective teams
- Extremely field orientated with the ability to Travel regularly around the region (note around 80% of time will be spent out in the field for this role)
- Must be fluent in English. Arabic & French is a plus
What we can offer you
- A challenging role in a fast moving, ambitious environment, with daily learning opportunities and passionate team members.
- As part of LVMH, PCDO offers Career opportunities with a worldwide presence and continuous growth within 75 distinguished Houses.
About the Company
The Chalhoub Group is the leading partner for luxury across the Middle East since 1955. As an expert in retail, distribution and marketing services based in Dubai, the group has become a major player in the fashion, beauty and gift sectors regionally.
By blending its Middle East expertise and intimate knowledge of luxury, Chalhoub Group is building brands in the region, by offering service excellence to all its partners and a unique experience to its customers through its passionate teams.
With a growing workforce of more than 9,000 people, implemented in 14 countries, as well as the operating of over 470 retail outlets, the group's success is attributed to its most valued asset of highly skilled and dedicated teams. Professionalism and passion are what fuel the Chalhoub Group's competitive edge in today's market.
By being committed to implementing sustainable practices into their business, the Chalhoub Group has been awarded in 2013 the CSR Label from the Dubai Chamber of Commerce.