Job description / Role
Area Sales Manager, Laboratory Equipment required to take over sales responsibility for a group of countries in the Middle East for a Multinational Laboratory Supply company, a leader in providing solutions for laboratory furnishing as well as infrastructure.
Multinational Laboratory Supply company, a leader in providing solutions for laboratory furnishing as well as infrastructure.
As Area Sales Manager, Laboratory Equipment you will take over sales responsibility for a group of countries in the Middle East. The key roles are developing new sales potential and corresponding marketing strategies in your assigned sales area together with senior management and partners, competitor analysis, and the implementation of training for products. You will set your sales measures and concepts by the principles laid out by the senior management.
Frequent travel (up to 50%) within the region is expected in order to build and maintain relationships, visit customers, project sites and partners in your assigned territories. You will communicate marketing as well as strategic objectives for your region and support the Middle East General Manager in the field for implementation.
* Manage key Accounts and distributors to achieve the overall objective of sales numbers
* Provide best in class customer experience by continuous alignment with operations teams
* Regular reporting on performance, pipeline outlook, market and competitor developments
* Regular feedback and interaction with marketing team to execute effective campaigns
* Regular performance reviews with channel partners to identify growth opportunities and remove obstacles
15,000 - 20,000 AED / month + bonus, medical, flight tickets.
The successful Area Sales Manager, Laboratory Equipment, MUST:
* Have minimum 4 - 5 years of sales experience in laboratory supplies industry, with direct sales and distributor management.
* Technical enthusiasm, familiarity with Autocad drawings, and a proven track record in highly technical sales
* Fluent in written and spoken English as well as Arabic
* B.Sc./ M.Sc. in Chemistry/Biology or any other related discipline
About the Company
Michael Page is one of the world’s leading professional recruitment consultancies, specializing in the placement of candidates in permanent, contract, temporary and interim positions with clients around the world.
The Group has operations in the UK, Continental Europe, Asia-Pacific and the Americas. In the Middle East we focus on the areas of:
Finance & Accounting Banking & Financial Services Procurement Property & Construction Engineering & Supply Chain Oil & Gas Technical and Engineering Human Resources Sales Marketing Technology Secretarial Executive Search Legal
The Group operates through 161 offices in 33 countries and employs over 5,000 employees worldwide.