Job description / Role
To achieve agreed sales targets and manage client relationships and portfolios for a specified geographical area and/or business/product in order to meet the strategic goals of the bank
• Manage and monitor revenue generation through sale of various financial services of the bank in order to achieve agreed financial targets and maximize revenue generation
• Manage self and team in line with ADCB’s people management policies, procedures, processes and practices to ensure adherence and to maximize own and employee contribution to business performance
• Organize and supervise the activities and work of the team to ensure that targets and objectives are achieved and the business plan is delivered in line with the required policies, processes, procedures and systems
• Develop and maintain internal stakeholders/external agencies and client relationships to achieve desired objectives of the bank
• Monitor and control customer portfolios to achieve desired revenue through cross sell, upsell and retention
Policies, Processes, Systems and Procedures
• Implement approved departmental policies, processes and procedures, and ensure employee adherence so that work is carried out to the required standard while delivering the required standards of service to customers and stakeholders
• Manage and motivate the team to ensure they contribute to, and participate in, the identification and implementation of change initiatives, programmes and projects in line with the bank’s standards
• Demonstrate our promise and apply the ADCB service standards to deliver the banks required levels of service in all internal and external customer interactions
• At least 3 years of experience in consumer banking
• Bachelor’s Degree in Business Administration, Sales or Finance or relevant specialization
Knowledge and Skills
• In depth knowledge of global financial markets and trends
• Understanding of consumer banking products and services
About the Company
Founded in 1985, ADCB employs more than 4,000 staff from 62 nationalities, serving over 600,000 retail customers, and approximately 50,000 corporate and SME clients. The bank operates in 48 branches, 4 pay offices, 2 branches in India, 1 branch in Jersey and a representative office in London. By the end of March 2015, the total assets of ADCB amounted to AED 207 billion.
ADCB is a full-service commercial bank that offers a wide range of products and services including retail banking, wealth management, private banking, corporate banking, commercial banking, cash management, investment banking, corporate finance, foreign exchange, interest rate, currency derivatives, Islamic products, project finance and property management services.
ADCB is 58.08% owned by Abu Dhabi Investment Council, the investment arm of the Government of Abu Dhabi. The banks shares are traded on the Abu Dhabi Securities Exchange. By the end of March 2015, excluding treasury shares, ADCBs market capitalization was AED 34 bn .