Arts Teacher (Gr. 9-12)
RTC-1 Employment Services
Abu Dhabi, UAE
Job description / Role
Position Title: Arts Teacher (Gr. 9-12)
Employment Type: Full Time
Salary: up to 11.5K AED depending on experience and qualifications, plus accommodation and transportation
Job Location: Abu Dhabi, UAE
About the Client:
A private co-educational K-12 day school in Abu Dhabi.
• Develop an annual and quarterly plan for the curriculum according to the content and performance standards.
• Manage the educational learning process in accordance with modern learning strategies and effective learning, effectively employing educational tools according to the daily plan.
• Develop and design various tests and exams, work on evaluating and measuring students’ performance, analyze students’ results, read national tests, study, and benefit from them in addressing weaknesses, and complete evaluation and documentation work in a timely and accurate manner.
• Deal with all students professionally and fairly, coordinating with the counselling specialist to deal with special and individual cases, and determining their needs for care and follow-up.
• Interact and coordinate with various parties to deal with educational problems, work to address them, and communicate with parents.
• Open to home country experience
• Must have Bachelor’s degree in specialized subject or related fields
• Must have an educational qualification such as Teaching Diploma, PGCE, PGDE or M.Ed.
• For non-native English speakers, IELTS is mandatory with at least band 6 rating
• Preferably with background in American curriculum
About the Company
RTC-1 Employment Services is a licensed recruitment firm based in Dubai, UAE. Our team has been in the market since 2004 and we are supporting various industries with their staffing needs across the Middle East and Africa.