Job description / Role
Our client, a leading bank here in the region, are looking to recruit an Asset Management Institutional Sales professional with 10+ years of experience.
Job responsibilities and requirements include but are not limited to the following:
• Institutional sales experience raising capital for global investment products.
• Raise capital from MENA and UK institutions.
• Client types include institutions such as Insurers, Family Offices, Wealth Managers and Private Banks.
• Candidates must have existing relationships with London based institutional consultants.
• Initiate research to target potential investors for business development and attend investor meetings.
• Create, customize and review presentations, fact sheets, marketing materials and questionnaires.
• Complete Requests for Proposals and Due Diligence Questionnaires.
• Update client reports monthly / quarterly.
• Schedule and arrange conference calls, client meetings, road shows and investor events.
• The successful candidate will have experience in working in an institutional sales or business development capacity for an investment bank/investment banking arm or asset manager.
• Candidate should have over 10 years of experience.
• Candidates must be based in the region.
• Minimum of a bachelor’s degree qualification.
• Excellent communication skills.
• Experience with institutional
About the Company
Established in 1987, McGregor Boyall is a global recruitment consultancy providing permanent and contract / interim professionals across a wide variety of disciplines including Technology, Risk, Finance, Compliance, Legal, Marketing and HR & Talent Management. Since our inception, we have built an unrivalled reputation for helping organisations recruit the very best talent to ensure that they realise their business and operational objectives.
Headquartered in the city of London, and with further offices throughout the UK (Manchester, Birmingham, Edinburgh and Glasgow) as well as globally in Dubai and Singapore, we are able to offer recruitment solutions throughout the UK & Europe, Middle East and Asia Pacific regions.