This position is closed or expired.
See other Finance & Consulting jobs
Asset Manager – Hospitality and Leisure Portfolio
Abu Dhabi, UAE
Distinguished and prestigious company with HQ in ABU DHABI seeks to appoint a key and integral member to their senior managment team.
* Asset Management portfolio management (c1-2 US billion).
* Strategise with Head of Development
* Drive the ROI re hospitality and leisure portfolio
- Develop plans from pre to completion stage on projects such as Marinas, Golf developments etc.
Take ownership of the cycle from concept to pre-construction.
- Positioning of current and imminent hotels.
- Interval v external operation.
- Develop project briefs working in conjunction with Head of development and deliver to the shareholders for approval.
- Define and review new service level agreements with internal stakeholders such as marketing/sales and leasing departments.
- Conduct review of entities to either acquire or divest within the portfolio.
- Review dashboards for all projects.
(These responsibilities are core and not definitive).
Ideally suited to to a career focussed individual with 12+ years of development and asset management experience gained in either a leading property developer or asset management environment with CRITICAL focus on the HOSPITALITY SECTOR.
* MBA or equivalent is essential
* Bachelor's Degree: Finance/Accounting or Management
* Ideally you will be versed in the MEAA region having gained prior experience dealing in the economies of the region preferably in a hotel/hospitality background.
* A skilled and accomplished individual with proven problem solving and analytical skills will see this opportunity as the pinnacle of their career.
As you would envisage the role offers the successful incumbent an exceptional salary package.
About the Company
Allegis Group retired the”Talent2” name and re-branded its specialist recruitment professionals brand to Aston Carter.
Aston Carter is a distinguished global provider of recruitment services to companies requiring highly specialised business professionals. We have an unrivalled commitment to delivering first class service to our clients and candidates across professional disciplines, including Information Technology, Finance, Sales, Risk, Credit, Compliance, Operations, Marketing, Audit, HR and Engineering. Although we are retiring theTalent2 brand, our continued alignment with your company’s business objectives will remain unchanged. As part of Aston Carter, our global presence gives us access to additional high-level talent, solutions and industry trends to better grow with our customers.
With more than 60 offices across Europe, Asia Pacific and North America, Aston Carter provides local, regional and global expertise to drive value and meet our customers’ unique needs. Aston Carter is an operating company of Allegis Group, a global talent solutions provider and the world’s largest privately owned recruitment firm.