Job description / Role
Our client, an international consulting firm, is looking for an experienced Real Estate Manager to be based in Abu Dhabi. This person will be involved in planning, budgeting and real estate financial analysis.
The chosen candidate will be expected to undertake the following:
· Strategic analysis and recommendations for short, mid and long term space solutions to ensure efficiency.
· Excellent understanding of the local real estate market especially Abu Dhabi.
· Ability to prepare case studies and present to management.
· Provide competitive analysis on various companies’ market offerings; identify market trends, pricing/business models.
· Conduct market research and identify suitable business opportunities/opportunities for investment
· Remain fully informed on market trends, other parties’ researches and implement best practices.
· Optimize costs and initiate operational cost savings.
· Support division’s land acquisition efforts with detailed market research to understand the opportunities and risks associated with the potential project.
· Based on market analysis and assessment, contribute to the development of forward-looking and provide recommendations
· Analyze data and estimate projected revenues.
· Make estimations for timescales and costs.
· Supervise property projects at all stages and providing solutions to problems.
· Informs themselves of the relevant Quality, Environmental, Safety and Occupational Health Policies, Manuals and Procedures and ensures continued compliance with these requirements.
· Perform other duties as assigned by the line manager/supervisor.
· Bachelor Degree in Property Management or a Relevant Degree from a western recognized university.
· Minimum 10 Years Relevant Experience.
· Previous experience in asset management or similar field
· Strong business acumen
· Can clearly recognise opportunities within the market
· Strong understanding of the real estate market in the Middle East is required (Abu Dhabi-centric knowledge is preferred) .
· Good Technical/Engineering Knowledge.
· English and MS Office Proficiency Experience.
· Excellent communication skills.
· Experience in real estate market trends and evaluate investment opportunities.
· Experience in preparation of feasibility studies.
· Understanding of facilities management operations and cost analysis.
· Experience in planning various activities in property management.
· Additional property management certificate or RICS will be beneficial.
· Strong marketing background would be strongly preferred
Disclaimer: Black Pearl will never ask for money or any form to charge our candidates just to process or consider their application for any of our available vacancies. If you happen to receive such a request from any members of our staff or other individuals claiming to be part of Black Pearl, please reach us.
About the Company
Black Pearl is a progressive, dynamic and well structured HR solution provider that offers permanent recruitment services, HR consultancy, psychometric assessments, coaching and also professional training services for clients from different corporate sectors in the Middle East.
Like a rare and unique black pearl, we consider our partnership with our clients and job seekers as a fine, precious and valuable encounter that needs to be affirmed, developed and supported with a strong commitment to deliver not only the right services but the best in the industry.
Our aim is to meet and exceed the expectations of our clients, strategically offering Black Pearl services that are customized to the unique requirements of our clients and job seekers alike, resulting in effectively achieving goals and all that is required in this ever evolving and competitive market.
Real Estate Manager - Arabic Speaker
|Abu Dhabi||9 Mar|
A Leading Real Estate Company in Dubai
Operations Director - Facility Management
Retail Leasing Manager
Robinson Faris Jones - Human Resources (RFJ-HR)
|Abu Dhabi||22 Mar|
Facilities Manager – Hard FM
Big Fish Recruitment