Job description / Role
We are currently looking for a specialised Accountant experienced in the consumer electronics industry. Our client produces the most advanced digital entertainment systems with offices across the globe. At the request of our client, Gulf Connexions is the exclusive executive search partner looking to identify an experienced Assistant Finance Manager. The newly appointed assistant accountant manager will work along the Sr. Accountant Manager with aim of compiling information on assets and sales (as applicable), and communicating these figure to executives and subordinate managers in the organization
• Handling various remittance and cross border transactions
• Manage all accounting operations based on accounting principles & IFRS
• Conduct month-end and year-end accounts closing
• Collect, analyse and summarize accounting information
• Compute VAT & submit VAT Returns on a timely basis
• Web based upload of Management Reports on to HQ’s portal
• Coordinate with HQ on various accounting and finance matters
• Monthly/Quarterly closing and year-end closing / Finalizations / Audit, Annual Budgeting, Forecast & Actual reports
• A minimum of 8 years’ hands-on experience in accounting & reporting field with a minimum of 2-3 years of experience in the Middle East(mandatory)
• Commerce Graduate specialized in Accountancy / Management Accounting. CA Inter will be given preference but with required work experience
• Knowledge of Import / Export and Letter of credits / Bank Guarantees etc.
• Thorough work experience on ERP systems
• Strong understanding and command of English language including written and verbal communication skills. Arabic will be added advantage.
Applications will be considered if you have the relevant experience and your skill set match those required and stipulated within the advert text.
About the Company
Gulf Connexions Group is the regions leading specialist recruitment consultancy providing a wealth of local and international expertise and in-depth market intelligence for its blue-chip clients and candidates.
Contact our consultants directly for your specialist recruitment requirements. For candidates searching for job opportunities and requiring informed career advice, Gulf Connexions provides updates on the top positions available across the region.
Headquartered in Bahrain in the heart of central business district, Gulf Connexions maintains offices in Abu Dhabi, Bahrain, Dubai, Hong Kong, Kuwait, Qatar, Saudi Arabia and Singapore, fully equipped with state-of-the-art database technologies. Gulf Connexions has a rigorous screening process for all prospective candidates with interviewing facilities available throughout the region.
Gulf Connexions has the most extensive database of experienced and qualified banking candidates available for regional deployment. Gulf Connexions works closely with the region\'s leading blue chip organizations providing candidates with excellent career path development and unrivaled employment opportunities.
TGC Consulting Middle East
A Leading Distributor in the UAE
B. & R. Dora International DMCC