Job description / Role
Flow has partnered with a leading bank who are hiring an Assistant Analytics & Strategy Development Manager to be based in Dubai .
Please note that due to Emiratisation, UAE Nationals can be considered for this role.
Please note that you must meet all the criteria set out below for your application to be considered. Suitable candidates will be contacted within 5 working days. If you are not contacted by us within that time, please consider your application unsuccessful on this occasion.
Key aspects of the role include:
- Working closely with key stakeholders and cross-functional team providing timely research and related financial analysis to assist in developing and refining the use case roadmap.
- Work closely with business units to identify and assess potential use cases for advanced analytics.
- Assist in developing business cases for each use case while coordinating with business and finance stakeholders.
- Assist in implementing and tracking overall program governance, including preparation of required materials.
- Assist in formulating and monitoring budgets across the business and IT departments.
- Prepare and provide updates for meetings within the department and represent the team in other forums.
- Provide assistance across the department.
To be successful you will need to meet the following:
- Please note that due to Emiratisation, only UAE Nationals can be considered for this role.
- Bachelor's degree in finance or economics or similar.
- At least 3 years' relevant experience, preferably in Consulting, Financial Research, or Banking.
- Experience in agile working environments.
- Strong strategic thinking and problem-solving skills.
- Applicants should be available for face-to-face interviews in the location mentioned above.
About the Company
Flow Talent have been sourcing the best Banking, Technology, Financial Services & Legal professionals locally and internationally for leading organisations across the Middle East region since 2018.
Through years of experience, we know there is significant demand for highly skilled professionals and pride ourselves on having the highest calibre candidates. As a team, we strive to help our clients achieve operational and business excellence by identifying quality talent, quickly, through our collaborative approach.
Flow place professionals in the following sectors: - Banking & Financial Services - Digitalisation & Technology - Legal & Compliance
We help our clients with: - Contingent Recruitment: - Retained Recruitment - Emiratization and Saudization - Market Entry
Get personalised updates on latest vacancies
Assistant Relationship Manager - Commercial (SME Division) - UAE National