Job description / Role
Working cross-functionally within one of the fastest growing Business Units at Nestle, this position will be responsible for working across the Vitaflo (IEM) and Pediatric categories to execute the brand plans across the MENA region with a major focus on communication and activations.
In addition to the above, this person will also be working with the field force to tackle new opportunities to increase brand awareness amongst pediatricians and other specialists.
A day in the life of
- Assists in data gathering and analysis from different researches, reports & field visits to provide insights for the category plans' development & supporting field force in excellence in execution
- Contributes to activating Brand Essence through the day-to-day follow up with agencies
- Follows up on the day-to-day workflow (packaging approvals and finalization)
- Contributes to the development of consumer/target audience's portrait, and category strategy
- Ensures consumer/patient centricity, contributes and supports execution of the Innovation pipeline
- Work closely with the Brand and Activation team to manage events and activations which includes family gathering of care givers of people with rare life-long diseases
- Supports in the development and execution, functionally aligned brand and Integrated Commercial Plan. Tracks and monitors sales performance and Product Fixed Marketing Expenditure (PFME) investment of the category
- Contributes to the development of the ultimate brief, big Idea and engagement strategies with patients/families & Health Care Professionals education
- Works in partnership with communication agencies
What will make you successful
- Bilingual English & Arabic
- 2 years overall experience in Marketing within Nutrition or Pharmaceutical industry
- Understanding of the Medical Nutrition, rare diseases, pediatric renal diseases & epilepsy and Healthcare Professionals communities
- Strong interpersonal communication skills to be able to interact with cross-geography sales team and cross function teams
- Passionate about helping people with unique needs
- Willingness to learn
- High level of passion, commitment, ownership and service orientation
- Strong communication and presentation skills
- Bachelor's Degree (preferably in Nutrition, Pharmacy, or similar)
- 2 years in overall marketing
We thank all applicants for their interest; however those individuals selected for an interview will be contacted.
About the Company
Nestle with headquarters in Vevey, Switzerland was founded in 1866 by Henri Nestle and is today the world's biggest food and beverage company. Sales for 2006 were CHF 98.5 bn, with a net profit of CHF 9 bn. We employ around 265,000 people and have factories or operations in almost every country in the world.
The Company's strategy is guided by several fundamental principles. Nestle's existing products grow through innovation and renovation while maintaining a balance in geographic activities and product lines. Long-term potential is never sacrificed for short-term performance. The Company's priority is to bring the best and most relevant products to people, wherever they are, whatever their needs, throughout their lives.