Job description / Role
MSI Dubai is HIRING!
Our Client in the Consumer electronic industry firm sector is looking for an Assistant business Development/Sales manager for their Dubai, UAE branch.
• Achieving growth and hitting sales targets by successfully managing the sales team
• Designing and implementing a strategic sales plan that expands company’s customer base and ensure it’s strong presence
• Managing recruiting, objectives setting, coaching and performance monitoring of sales representatives
• Minimum 5-year experience in the related field
• African industry experience is a must
• Large amount of travelling is required
(The successful candidates will be contacted. If you don't hear from us within 10 business days, then please consider your application as unsuccessful. And we will keep your resume in our database for future vacancies)
About the Company
MSI Qatar is a part of the Management Solutions International Brand established in 1999 and has been operating continuously through the peak hiring needs in the region.
Formerly part of TMP Worldwide, we believe that our heritage of once being part of a world-class, multinational recruitment company, combined with our extensive years in the MENA market, helps us guarantee superior, results driven activities that balance the needs of our clients with the career needs of the candidates with whom we work.
Business Development Executive - Events Rental Equipment
Manpower Middle East
Lord Search & Selection
Sales & Customer Relation Manager
BAC Middle East
Sales and Marketing Manager
A Leading Group Of Companies In The UAE.
|Al Ain||22 Jun|
Corporate Sales Executive