Job description / Role
- To ensure that the monthly forecasted food and beverage revenue figures are achieved.
- To strictly adhere to the established operating expenses and that all costs are controlled.
- To participate and assist in the formulation of the Annual Operating Budget in determining outlet projected revenues and expenses, operating equipment and FF&E requirements in line with the compilation of the Annual Business Plan.
- To monitor all costs and recommend measures to control them.
- To ensure that the outlets and banqueting operation are managed efficiently according to the established concept statements.
- To ensure that the operating standards are adhered to in order to achieve the level of service established in the Departmental Operations Manuals.
- To revise and update all the outlets Departmental Operations Manual on an as needed basis.
- To assign responsibilities to subordinates and to check their performance periodically.
- To establish and strictly adhere to the par stocks for all operating equipment and supplies, to ensure that the outlet is adequately equipped.
- To assist when required with Stewarding Manager in monthly inventory checks on all operating equipment and supplies.
- To carry out monthly, quarterly, bi-yearly, yearly inventory of operating equipment.
- To control the requisitioning, storage and careful use of all operating equipment and supplies.
- To assist in running day-to-day operation of the outlets and banquets when necessary.
- To assist to plan the outlets' weekly roster and work schedules to ensure that outlets are adequately manned to handle the level of business and submit a copy to the Human Resources Department / Food and Beverage Director.
What are we looking for?
- 2+ years of similar experience as an Assistant Director of Food & Beverage in a luxury hotel with a track record in launching and driving successful Food & Beverage promotions and initiatives
- UAE local experience is required
- Solid knowledge of the commercial and financial demands of the Food and Beverage department, including P&L management, forecasting, and budgeting
- Solid track record in maximizing guest satisfaction scores
About the Company
A caring employer providing respect, training and career development for our employees. An attractive employer offering more than 100 professions across the 5 continents.
We are much more than a world leader. We are 250,000 hoteliers with the same shared passion for welcoming. We take care of millions of guests in our 4,300 addresses and on our digital platforms. As an operator and franchisor (HotelServices), owner and investor (HotelInvest), we invest all our energy into making "Feel Welcome" resonate as the finest hotel promise.
From luxury to economy and in every corner of the globe, AccorHotels' more than 20 brands meet all the needs of business and leisure travelers seeking comfort, attention and high-quality services.