Job description / Role
Duties & Responsibilities
- Recommends changes in policies, methods, equipment on staff to improve Departmental standards/ productivity and ensures implementation on the same.
- Helps EHK / DOHK in the implementation of major changes in all hotel areas, to achieve organizational objectives.
- Assist in preparing operational and expenditure budgets for Housekeeping.
- Coordinates repair and maintenance schedules of rooms.
- Responsible for usage of all departmental master keys and mini bar keys.
- Guides and advises EHK / DOHK on key performance indicators of employees in the department and ensures measurement of the same.
- Conducts daily meetings with Supervisors
- Conducts a departmental communication meetings with housekeeping team
- Conducts and records inventories, supplies, lost & found, linen for F&B and room linen
- Ensures cleanliness and hygiene standards in all hotel areas.
- Recommends aesthetic standards for quality up gradation of Housekeeping products, amenities and services.
- Ensures adherence to company and hotel policies on all departmental employees.
- Checks and controls the availability and proper usage of supplies & material..
- Ensures maintenance and upkeep of garden areas and indoor/ outdoor plants as per international standards.
- Ensures aesthetic standards of flower arrangements in the hotel.
- Ensures quality laundering and dry cleaning of guest and house linen through effective coordination of laundry department
- Ensures adherence to international standards of hygiene and cleanliness in all areas (guest, heart of the house).
- Controls, request and purchases guest room and other supplies in order to maintain established par
- Ensures daily inspection of guest rooms and for VIP arrival
- Ensures check list for room inspection is done daily by supervisor
- Prepares duty roaster for all housekeeping employees of different sections.
- Prepare budget, inventories, monthly profit and loss report.
- Overseas the linen room and ensures smooth uniform and linen exchange.
General / Miscellaneous
- To be punctual on duty and ensure the same of your employees.
- Be well groomed to the standards laid down. Insist on the same standard for your employees.
- To comply with all hotel rules and regulations as outlined in the handbook and to be aware of company disciplinary and grievance procedures.
- Execution of regular technical/skills training
- Maintains a monthly overview of vacation- and public holiday balance of all his/her staff and delivers a monthly consolidated summary to the Director of HR.
- To create an environment which promotes employee morale and encourages the team to have pride in their department with a high level of commitment.
- To promote a helpful and professional image to the customer and give full cooperation to any customer requiring assistance with the prompt, caring and helpful attitude.
- To anticipate the needs of the customer whenever possible, to enhance quality service and in turn enhance customer satisfaction.
- To give full co-operation to any colleague requiring assistance in a prompt caring and helpful manner. To be flexible in assisting in other areas of the Hotel in response to the business and customer needs
- Is familiar with all related company documentation and especially with the relevant Operational Standards for his/her field of responsibility.
- Other duties as assigned.
- Level of Education Bachelor / Licence Areas of study Other Professional experiences 3 to 5 years
Summary of General Duties
- Organization of Housekeeping and Laundry
- Compilation of and adherence to financial budgets within her/his field.
- Cooperation with hotel's Front Office and Engineering.
- Proper grooming at all times
- Attend training classes as per schedule
- Show fullest cooperation and respect within the team and other departments
- Is aware of the daily activities and has product knowledge of all the hotel facilities
About the Company
A caring employer providing respect, training and career development for our employees. An attractive employer offering more than 100 professions across the 5 continents.
We are much more than a world leader. We are 250,000 hoteliers with the same shared passion for welcoming. We take care of millions of guests in our 4,300 addresses and on our digital platforms. As an operator and franchisor (HotelServices), owner and investor (HotelInvest), we invest all our energy into making "Feel Welcome" resonate as the finest hotel promise.
From luxury to economy and in every corner of the globe, AccorHotels' more than 20 brands meet all the needs of business and leisure travelers seeking comfort, attention and high-quality services.
Office Coordinator / Personal Assistant
Irwin & Dow
National Marine Dredging Company
|Abu Dhabi||11 Dec|
United Arab Emirates University (UAEU)
|Al Ain||9 Jan|
Manpower Middle East
Front Office Agent