Job description / Role
• To assist Finance executive / SFO in Payable and receivable function in order to have proper control and follow up in receivable and payable function.
Support the Payable and receivable function with:
• Processing the supplier payment on Time.
• Coordinate with respective department for invoice certification.
• Receive the supplier invoice and book in the system.
• Issue the cheque as per the clearance from Manager of Financial Accounting (MFA).
• Manage the receivable through RP Smart system and expedite the collections.
• Contact the customers through phone calls, letters, faxes, SMS and emails in order to collect the outstanding, update the call log in the system.
• Prepare the aging report periodically and make action plan focusing large outstanding.
• Ensure the collection on time by sending invoices, statement of accounts to the customer on timely basis and follow up with reminders, prepare the deposit slips for daily bank deposits.
• Prepare outstanding list for utility disconnections and inform PMD after management approval.
• Follow up and track all the returned cheques and inform the senior for further action.
• Assist Credit Controller to achieve the collection target.
• Assist Seniors & Department Head for any additional Task and related assignment.
• Strictly follow the set procedures and management instructions / approval issued from time to time.
• Graduate in Finance/Commerce, preferable with Master’s Degree in Finance/Commerce/Treasury.
• Certificate course in Payable/Receivables and Collection Management.
• Six years’ experience in Payable/Receivable function in a large organization, preference will be given to candidates from real estate industry.
• Computer skills, working in ERP environment.
• Preferably bilingual (English / Arabic).
• Advanced communication skill, Negotiation and Multi skilled.
About the Company
RAK Properties is one of the leading property development and tourism infrastructure firms in the UAE.
With proven excellence in a wide range of projects including mixed-use community developments, strategically placed retail shops, health spas and hotels, RAK Properties Public Joint Stock Company (PJSC) plays a central role in shaping the lifestyle of residents of the United Arab Emirates.
Founded in 2005 from the vision of His Highness Sheikh Saud Bin Saqr Al Qasimi, Ruler of Ras Al Khaimah, RAK Properties delivers high-quality and professionally managed projects that provides its customers with the highest level of service, while maximizing the value of their investments.
RAK Properties has sound capital of AED 2 Billion. The Initial Public Offering (IPO) of RAK Properties in early 2005 was over subscribed by almost 57 times. In its mission to lead the development of real estate and tourism infrastructure in Ras Al Khaimah. RAK Properties aims to attract foreign investors of repute to launch state of the art projects, including luxurious hotels, resorts and malls. In doing so, RAK Properties serves as a catalyst for a dynamic property market in both Ras Al Khaimah and the wider United Arab Emirates.