Job description / Role
The successful candidate will be responsible for managing the group's tax affairs on a global basis, including ensuring compliance with all corporate and value added tax filings and submission obligations.
The successful candidate will also assist the Finance Manager in producing monthly, quarterly and episodic budgeting and analysis reports for the Group Chief Financial Officer.
• Bachelor's Degree in Finance or Accounting
• Chartered Accountant qualification (Preferred)
• Lead the group's VAT implementation
• Coordinate with all business units in GCC to ensure that necessary actions are being undertaken to become VAT ready
• Responsible for GCC VAT reporting and compliance effective from January 2018
• Main point of contact for external advisors, consultants and service providers in relation to corporate tax compliance
• Assist the Finance Manager in preparing monthly, quarterly and episodic budgeting and analysis reports
About the Company
Ignite is a specialist Construction and Property Recruitment Consultancy. We are experts in the Middle East and Asia markets which we service from our offices in the UAE and UK.
Our consultants operate in a niche market making them experts in their sector. This allows us to offer our clients and candidates expert market knowledge whilst building long term relationships.
We pride ourselves on recruiting Construction and Property staff of all levels and disciplines. We offer the same high quality service whether you are recruiting or seeking work from Engineer through to Company Director level.