Job description / Role
The Assistant Front Office Manager will handle the Front Office Department and will be reporting to the General Manager.
• Responsible for Guest's Satisfaction (Guest's feedback, Booking.com and other social media platform)
• Responsible for Financial Performance (Upselling and Room Revenue)
• Welcoming guests and developing high quality service upon check in , during stay and check out
• Handles Guests' complaints and issues
• Oversee and supervise guests arrivals and departures
• Involved in the recruitment, training activities of the team
• Prepares duty roster, annual vacation plan of the team, monitoring accrued vacation and Public Holidays of the team
• Ensures the grooming standards of the team
• Ensures team members are knowledgeable of hotel products and services, etc.
• Ensures documentation is up to date.
• To ensure that all hotel standards and procedures are applied.
• With strong organization skills and good negotiation skills
• Results oriented and flexible at work
• Knowledgeable in Opera
• At least Bachelor's degree
• Preferably Female; Multilingual
• With at least 3 years experience as supervisory level in Front Office Department in 4 or 5 star hotel
About the Company
Ideally located in Al Barsha heights, the hotel is close to amazing destinations like Dubai Marina, Dubai Internet City, Knowledge Village and Mall of the Emirates. Suitable for the business or leisure traveller alike. Golden Tulip Media is 4-star hotel with 5-star service! Enjoy our Outdoor swimming pool, Gym and health club.
Front Office Assistant
Dubai Parks and Resorts
Team Admin / Office Manager
Executive Assistant/Personal Secretary - CEO
Right Calibre Executive Search
Executive / Personal Assistant (Property/Real Estate Development)
HR Source Consulting