Job description / Role
- Pullman Dubai Creek is looking for an Assistant Guest Experience Manager to support our operation team in the hotel and residences, with main focus on our Food & Beverage guest journey and experience.
- Working closely with the Guest Experience manager, the team will report directly to the Hotel Manager and manage all online platforms and analyze all guest feedback and work on action plans to drive the guest experience in F&B and other areas in the operation such as Front office, executive lounge, Spa and Health Club.
- The Assistant Guest Experience Manager will also handle all VIP and high profile guests and stockholders when dining in our facilities and support the Food and Beverage team where needed and in high demand periods and times.
Below are the main duties also he/she will handle:
- Drive F&B guest experience, and F&B supporting overall hotel RPS, great engagement, ideally meet EVERY single lunch and dinner guest, and bar, pool bar, lounge, room service, outdoor catering etc.
- Reviews and communicates the Food and Beverage Brand Assurance Program and all new brand/quality initiatives effectively to all stakeholders
- Conducts regular Food and Beverage self-assessments on the Operational Brand Standards and other quality programs
- Works with and support Food and Beverage Department Heads to prepare for LQA Brand Assurance audits
- Conducts Brand Assurance refreshers training from time to time to all Food and Beverage Department Heads
- Analyzing customer feedback and providing strategic direction to continuously improve overall rating.
- Has a perfect understanding and clear vision of the brand's guest promise, is exemplary in their manner and behavior. Is a coach and a project leader.
- Is the guests' voice within the hotels; centralizes, analyses and processes all available information concerning guests' perceptions of the services and products provided by the hotel & residences.
- Responding to guests needs and anticipating their unstated ones.
- In collaboration with Guest Experience Manager, develops processes and defines or adjusts operational actions enabling the hotel to deliver a product and service that matches the guest promise as closely as possible.
- Ensures that the Guest Experience tools (VOG, Trust You, Brand audits, social media) are deployed, used and understood.
- Maintains the accuracy and consistency of data and information within the Guest Experience tools.
- Ensuring and providing flawless, upscale, professional and high class guest service experience.
- Establish friendly relationships with regular hotel clients
- Coordinate and mange communication between guests and staff and follow up to ensure we resolve customer concerns
- Level of Education Bachelor / Licence Areas of study Hospitality
- 3 to 5 years
Essential and optional requirements
- Ideal candidate should have previous experience in Food & Beverage, with strong guest focus and human relations.
About the Company
A caring employer providing respect, training and career development for our employees. An attractive employer offering more than 100 professions across the 5 continents.
We are much more than a world leader. We are 250,000 hoteliers with the same shared passion for welcoming. We take care of millions of guests in our 4,300 addresses and on our digital platforms. As an operator and franchisor (HotelServices), owner and investor (HotelInvest), we invest all our energy into making "Feel Welcome" resonate as the finest hotel promise.
From luxury to economy and in every corner of the globe, AccorHotels' more than 20 brands meet all the needs of business and leisure travelers seeking comfort, attention and high-quality services.