Job description / Role
Assistant Guest Relations Manager
As an Assistant Guest Relations Manager, you have a perfect understanding and clear vision of the brand's guest promise, and live the value of 'Guest Passion'. Showcase your leadership and interpersonal strengths, where you will lead our team of service ambassadors and ensure exemplary guest service.
What is in it for you:
- Employee benefit card offering discounted rates in Accor worldwide
- Learning programs through our Academies and the opportunity to earn qualifications while you work
- Opportunity to develop your talent and grow within your property and across the world
- Ability to make a difference in the local community through our Corporate Social Responsibility activities, like Planet 21
What you will be doing:
- Under the guidance and supervision of the Front Office Manager and/or the Night Manager, and within the limits of the established Accor standards. his/her responsibilities are to ensure all guests are given a personalized warm, friendly, courteous and efficient service and to ensure all aspects of the department are handled efficiently and effectively.
- To use discretion and tact when dealing with guest enquiries, problems or complaints in an efficient and professional manner without detriment to the Hotel and/or its reputation.
- He/she recognizes arising guest problems and complaints early enough to satisfy the guest as early as possible to reach the target of "zero complaints".
- He/she is responsible for supervising operations according to Hotel standards in order to ensure guest satisfaction under the control of the Front Office Manager in the accomplishment of their objectives.
- Prepare for daily arrivals in terms of room allocation, amenities and special requests of guests.
- Responsible for extracting VIPs' detailed information, preferences and habits before arrival, and share this information with relevant departments to create a personalized welcome.
- Liaise with VIP parties, special attention guests, ensuring that accommodation is in order, inspecting where necessary, greet, escort and contact when possible upon arrival.
- Liaise with key departments (Housekeeping, Food & Beverage, Reservations and Sales) to ensure a smooth stay from arrival until departure.
- Ensure VIP rooms are ready, checked and all in order prior to arrival.
- Ensure daily courteous calls to VIP rooms, so too with other guests.
- Attend all management meetings and briefings as required.
- Thorough knowledge of emergency procedures and general crisis situation procedures.
- Engage colleagues through active leadership, timely action planning, consistent communication, and meaningful recognition
- Train and develop the team in order to achieve monthly targets.
- Ensure that all guest issues/complaints receive prompt action and follow up and are communicated effectively to all relevant areas.
Your experience and skills include:
- Minimum of 3 years' experience in 5 star hotels
- Excellent communication skills, both written and verbal required.
- Strong interpersonal and problem solving abilities.
- Ability to lead by example.
Your team and working environment:
- Dynamic working environment.
- Defined development career path.
- Friendly and supportive team.
Our commitment to Diversity & Inclusion:
We are an inclusive company and our ambition is to attract, recruit and promote diverse talent.
Why work for Accor?
We are far more than a worldwide leader. We welcome you as you are and you can find a job and brand that matches your personality. We support you to grow and learn every day, making sure that work brings purpose to your life, so that during your journey with us, you can continue to explore Accor's limitless possibilities.
By joining Accor, every chapter of your story is yours to write and together we can imagine tomorrow's hospitality. Discover the life that awaits you at Accor.
Do what you love, care for the world, dare to challenge the status quo! #BELIMITLESS
About the Company
A caring employer providing respect, training and career development for our employees. An attractive employer offering more than 100 professions across the 5 continents.
We are much more than a world leader. We are 250,000 hoteliers with the same shared passion for welcoming. We take care of millions of guests in our 4,300 addresses and on our digital platforms. As an operator and franchisor (HotelServices), owner and investor (HotelInvest), we invest all our energy into making "Feel Welcome" resonate as the finest hotel promise.
From luxury to economy and in every corner of the globe, AccorHotels' more than 20 brands meet all the needs of business and leisure travelers seeking comfort, attention and high-quality services.
Get personalised updates on latest vacancies
A Leading Company In UAE
Family Office - Office Manager
Personal Assistant to Sales Manager
A Leading Packaging Services Company In The UAE
A Leading Company In UAE