Job description / Role
- Assistant Housekeeping Manager
What is in it for you:
- Employee benefit card offering discounted rates in Accor worldwide
- Learning programs through our Academies and the opportunity to earn qualifications while you work.
- Opportunity to develop your talent and grow within your property and across the world
- Ability to make a difference in the local community through our Corporate Social Responsibility activities, like Planet 21
What you will be doing:
- Supervise housekeeping staffs to maintain the facility clean, organized and neat.
- Plan and allocate daily workload to housekeeping staffs based on guest count.
- Ensure that staffs follow housekeeping policies and safety and sanitation standards.
- Recommend cost reduction initiatives while maintaining quality and consistency in work.
- Assist Executive Housekeeper in financial forecast, budget preparation and expense management activities.
- Generate reports related to expense, labor supplies and other housekeeping activities.
- Ensure that room, hallways and other facility areas are well maintained according to brand standards.
- Address guest complaints and inquiries in timely and professional manner.
- Ensure that all cleaning chemicals are properly labeled with usage instructions.
- Assist in employee hiring, training, performance evaluation and retention activities.
- Assist in supporting waste management, recycling and other environmental safety programs.
- Act as a liaison to coordinate the efforts of Housekeeping, Engineering, Front Office, and Laundry.
- Document and resolve issues with discrepant rooms with the Front Desk.
Your experience and skills include:
- Flexibility to respond to a range of different work situations
- Must have the ability to multi task
- Good communication skills
- Ability to work under pressure
Your team and working environment:
A wonderful hotel just 5 minutes away from Dubai Airport & 250 meter from GGICO metro station.
Our commitment to Diversity & Inclusion:
We are an inclusive company and our ambition is to attract, recruit and promote diverse talent.
Why work for Accor?
We are far more than a worldwide leader. We are 280,000 women and men placing people at the heart of what we do, and nurturing real passion for service and achievement Joining Accor means embarking on a unique life journey to imagine tomorrow's hospitality.
About the Company
A caring employer providing respect, training and career development for our employees. An attractive employer offering more than 100 professions across the 5 continents.
We are much more than a world leader. We are 250,000 hoteliers with the same shared passion for welcoming. We take care of millions of guests in our 4,300 addresses and on our digital platforms. As an operator and franchisor (HotelServices), owner and investor (HotelInvest), we invest all our energy into making "Feel Welcome" resonate as the finest hotel promise.
From luxury to economy and in every corner of the globe, AccorHotels' more than 20 brands meet all the needs of business and leisure travelers seeking comfort, attention and high-quality services.
Get personalised updates on latest vacancies
Front Office Supervisor
Dubai Parks and Resorts