Job description / Role
Kendrick Recruitment is now seeking an Assistant Hygienist for a Private Property based in the Middle East. We are looking for experienced dedicated candidates who have a keen eye for detail and extremely high standards.
• Enforces food safety standards as outlined in the Palace HACCP, ISO, HACCP, QA and QMS Standards and other programs.
• Maintain all required documentation.
• Be the catalyst for leading continuous improvement through technology and scientific research to take the properties food safety program(s) to the next level.
• Develop a professional working relationship and act as a plant liaison with the Auditing body.
• Ensure food safety programs are properly communicated, and employees have a working knowledge of the programs through training and mentoring.
• Advise Executive Chef and Executive Sous Chef on major equipment breakdowns and input on equipment requirements.
• Ensuring that a high standard of personal hygiene and grooming is adhered too
• High Euro Salary on offer – NET Package
• Medical Insurance
• Flight Allowance
• 12 month Renewable Contract
• 30 days Annual leave
To apply please send your CV online, references and full length photo today… Good Luck!
• BS Degree or higher in poultry, meat, seafood or food science.
• Minimum of 3 years’ experience in one of the following ISO, HACCP, QA or food safety supervisory/ managerial role.
• Must have or be willing to complete certification requirements as Certified Food Safety Manager or equivalent yearly.
• Good analytical and communication (both oral and written) skills.
• Knowledge of poultry, meat, seafood or food science principles; understanding of management principles and team concepts.
• HACCP Certified with very strong HACCP and regulatory skills.
• General knowledge of kitchen functions – production, maintenance; warehouse; shipping, sanitation and lab sampling concepts.
• Must be a team player and understand how to develop in-depth programs which are operationally functionable while providing protection to the organization and consumers.
• Previous experience as a Food Safety Officer in commercial environment.
• Experience Required - 5 year(s): HACCP Experience
About the Company
Kendrick Recruitment (KR) is a Recruitment Agency specialising in finding top candidates for the Hospitality and Tourism Industries. We focus on providing a high level of personalised service tailored to each individual whether you are a client or candidate.
We are a small family based company and are therefore able to offer a personal touch to the service while also being able to secure you great candidates. We aim to keep this personal touch and will learn about what you are looking for in potential candidates to make the recruitment process as easy and flowing as possible.