Job description / Role
Join the team of the first LEGOLAND Park in the Middle East and help us create amazing experiences for families from around the world. At LEGOLAND Dubai we rely everyday on our Model Citizens (employees) in meeting our ultimate goal of bringing the LEGO values of creativity, imagination, learning, quality and fun to life and deliver truly memorable experiences to our guests.
With over 40 interactive rides, live shows and attractions you will be able to find a diverse range of career opportunities in one of the most unique and stimulating work environments you could imagine.
Come and work where work is PLAY. At LEGOLAND we make every child a HERO!
Play Your Part:
In this role you will ensure the successful implementation of sponsorships and 3 rd party promotions for LEGOLAND Dubai and LEGOLAND Water Park to help meet targeted revenue and brand awareness objectives. You will be responsible for managing the brand integration process with all new and existing partners. You will also work to create strategic alliances with key marketing partners to enhance awareness and generate attendance for LEGOLAND Dubai, while ensuring consistency with LEGO and LEGOLAND brand values.
- Fully execute all 3rd party promotions: be the first line of communication between LEGOLAND Dubai and the partner, manage the creative development process including production, product set-up, track all prizes, giveaways and redemptions and conduct post program analyses.
- Fully execute all park sponsorship agreements: be the first line of communication between the sponsor & LEGOLAND Dubai to manage partner branding (collateral, in-park and digital), partner events and all other contractual obligations
- Execute partnership activations including event design, set-up and on-ground management
- Establish yourself as the day to day contact with all our promotional and sponsorship partners. Help facilitate any necessary relationships between our partners and park operations/commercial teams
- Work closely with Dubai Parks and Resorts central sponsorship team to implement and execute sponsorship agreements on behalf of LEGOLAND Dubai
- Evaluate promotions and perform regular competitive analysis for promotions and sponsorships. Utilise findings to assist in setting or adjusting plans accordingly
- Identify new ways to work with partners and sponsors that will grow attendance, revenue and awareness for LEGOLAND Dubai while maximising value for our sponsors and partners
- Support the marketing leadership team in identifying new sponsorship and promotional partners for LEGOLAND Dubai, preparing pitch presentations and managing overall pitch process
- Work with marketing leadership team to develop quarterly and annual partnership plans for the Park and Water Park.
Health & Safety:
Managers/Supervisors are responsible for all aspects of Health, Safety & Security within their department, in line with the Group Policy (HS001). In particular, they must ensure that risk assessments have been carried out, that safe working procedures are in place for all work activities and that all employees under their management are aware of the Group Health, Safety and Security Policy and their obligations under it. They must ensure that safe working practices are monitored and that risk assessments and procedures are reviewed regularly. Where incidents do occur, they must ensure that they are investigated appropriately and that where necessary, corrective action is taken to ensure that such incidents are not repeated
Are You a Star?
In order to be qualified for this role you should possess the below criteria:
- Requires 3-4 years of marketing experience with at least 1 year of experience managing partnerships and/or promotion
- Proven ability to implement partner programs that generate revenue and awareness
- Strong people skills are essential for this role - proven ability to effectively manage key contacts, building positive relationships with successful outcomes
- Experience in managing the creative process including agency management
- Strong project management skills
- Budget management experience
- Impeccable English both written and verbal, Arabic speakers a plus
- Intermediate to expert skills with the MS Office suite of products.
- Arabic speaking
- Theme park or hospitality experience
- Experience working with IPs
The Best Part of The Story
We offer a competitive salary and benefits package which includes; housing allowance, annual flight allowance, comprehensive medical coverage, life and accident insurance and other generous allowances.
We also care about your career development supported by Learning opportunities for those seeking a long-term future in the Company.
About the Company
Dubai Parks and Resorts offers new heights in experiential entertainment through an inspired concept that brings the best of the east and the west in the entertainment industry. Conceived and developed by Meraas Holding, Dubai Parks and Resorts articulates the Dubai leadership’s vision of positioning the emirate as a compelling global tourist destination.
The first phase of Dubai Parks and Resorts will comprise three theme parks: motiongate™ Dubai, Bollywood Parks™ Dubai, and LEGOLAND® Dubai. The development will also feature Riverland - a grand entrance plaza and Lapita, a family themed hotel. The first phase is scheduled for completion in 2016. Ground work commenced on site in February 2014
Get personalised updates on latest vacancies
Marketing & Communication Manager
Brand Manager - Hospitality
|Abu Dhabi||22 Jan|
Guest Experience Associate
Manpower Middle East