Job description / Role
- To oversee the Club Millésime operations, including the butler service, ensuring that the hotel standards and procedures are fully known and followed.
- To ensure uncompromising levels of cleanliness and maintenance through each ambassador's responsibility.
- To ensure appropriate stock level for the smooth run of the Club Millesime operations and to prepare requisitions accordingly.
- To use the proper telephone etiquette as per Sofitel standards.
- To ensure a proper coverage and supervision of the lounge and butler service at all times.
- To personally supervise the breakfast service when the Lounge Supervisor is not on duty.
- To be present in the Club Millesime lounge during breakfast, afternoon tea and evening cocktail and to socialize with guests, playing a Public Relations role.
- To ensure that all Club Millesime guests enjoy their stay and receive the finest personal service.
- To personally greet and escort the guests rather than pointing out directions.
- To ensure that the privacy of the guests and the confidentiality of the information is respected.
- To act as a representative of the Management when dealing with guest complaints or if a member of the Sofitel Club Millésime team is facing difficulties that she/ he cannot solve on her/ his own.
- To manage any guest complaint in a professional manner, by resolving it and making sure the guest is satisfied, and recording it.
- To call the FOM, DOR or the HM for advice in serious cases or if an approval is required.
- To be fully aware of and to report all guest comments or complaints.
- To collect all profile details of any Club Millesime VIP one week prior to arrival and to ensure a daily update of the guest preferences on the PMS.
- To double check details of all Club Millesime reservations 24 hours prior to arrival and to follow every content.
- To personally supervise the Club Millesime VIP arrival (room block, room inspection, amenities) & welcome kit (international newspaper and welcome letter), as well as coordination with airport representative & Limousine driver.
- To ensure that the Senior Management is aware of all Club Millesime VIP arrivals.
- To control registration cards after check in, cashier closures, rebate, paid out, bucket checks, ensuring that the audit and financial procedures are respected.
- To daily review the Club Millésime logbook and to sign it.
- To offer assistance at any time in the operations and to monitor, highlight and suggest improvements on any dysfunction.
- To prepare the Club Millesime guests departure (check the guest folio and departure letters in advance) and to ensure that transportation and other travel requirements are professionally handled.
- To personally give Club Millesime VIP guests farewell, escorting them to the hotel door.
- To daily assist at both, the FO morning and afternoon briefing (with VIP correspondence clip) indicating the Club Millésime activity and VIP movements of the week.
- To conduct a daily line up briefing with each shift of the Club Millésime team to recapitulate tasks and activity.
- To attend any other departmental meeting using this opportunity to encourage the interactivity with the Club Millésime team and to review the Club Millésime standards and procedures.
- To share daily activity highlights with the Front Office Manager and the Director of Rooms, including internal and external guest opportunities.
- To be entirely flexible and adapt to rotate within the different sub sections of the Front Office Department.
About the Company
A caring employer providing respect, training and career development for our employees. An attractive employer offering more than 100 professions across the 5 continents.
We are much more than a world leader. We are 250,000 hoteliers with the same shared passion for welcoming. We take care of millions of guests in our 4,300 addresses and on our digital platforms. As an operator and franchisor (HotelServices), owner and investor (HotelInvest), we invest all our energy into making "Feel Welcome" resonate as the finest hotel promise.
From luxury to economy and in every corner of the globe, AccorHotels' more than 20 brands meet all the needs of business and leisure travelers seeking comfort, attention and high-quality services.
Assistant Outlet Manager
Assistant Restaurant Manager
Addmind Hospitality Group
Front Office Assistant
Dubai Parks and Resorts
Food & Beverage Supervisor