Job description / Role
Exciting opportunity to join an international marketing organisation to help manage newly launched products.
What you will be doing?
- Manage the content of the two newly launched products, receive and review offer content, check the alignment with the product’s concept, proofread, edit the copy, complete the information gaps by communicating with brands/hotels, and publish the content
- Monitor the product performance and create reports on its results for internal teams and external business partners
- Manage the tickets raised by brands/hotels in the GHA ticketing system regarding product-related inquiries and liaise with the internal teams for ticket resolution
- Create regular reports for hotel brands to improve the quality of content submissions
- Produce regular recommendations to brands on how to improve the offer content
- Work with the marketing team to recommend offers and content for targeted campaigns and promotions to achieve sales objectives
- Maintain accurate documentation of product-related processes, policies, and priorities
- Assist the team with the development and launch of new products
What experience and skills are important for this position?
- Bachelor’s Degree in Marketing, Journalism, Communications or related field is preferred
- Excellent writing and editing skills in English (please share samples of your work by including either a portfolio of links to your published articles along with your application)
- Expert skills working with MS PowerPoint and MS Excel
- Multitasking and prioritisation skills working under time pressure, with continuous attention to detail
- Strong interpersonal skills interacting with key stakeholders
- Knowledge of working in a multi-cultural environment with international companies, working with integrity and actively promoting ethics and compliance policies across the organisation
- Knowledge of the travel industry is beneficial
Due to the number of applications received, shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
About the Company
Global Hotel Alliance brings together a unique collection of independent hospitality brands for GHA DISCOVERY, a multi-brand loyalty programme leveraging a shared technology platform. Through membership in GHA, hotel brands expand their global reach, drive incremental revenue by sharing customer data, and reduce dependence on third-party channels, all while maintaining management independence and individual positioning.
GHA represents a collection of 35 brands with 500 hotels in 85 countries serving more than 11 million members. The award-winning GHA DISCOVERY programme generates approximately $2 billion in revenue and over 8 million room nights annually.
Brand Marketing Executive – Retail Division
RTC-1 Employment Services
PA to Managing Director
Personal Assistant - CEO