Job description / Role
Mubadala is a global investment company with a mandate to generate sustainable financial returns to the Government of Abu Dhabi for the long-term. We actively invest across a variety of geographies, asset classes and sectors that build on our competitive advantages of talent, financial strength, portfolio diversity and global relationships to enhance lasting value at home and overseas. We are a responsible corporate citizen motivating our businesses to have a positive impact on the communities where they operate.
About Group Communication
Mubadala's Group Communications division are the custodians of the Mubadala Investment Company brand and our mission is to build, protect and promote the Mubadala Group's reputation. We support the group to deliver on its mandate through world-class internal and external communications. Through our business partners and centers of expertise, we provide communications counsel, services and employee engagement across the group. As a global communications function, we are committed to developing top-tier communications capabilities through alignment with international best practices and standards. We have an award-winning team, which has received industry acknowledgment of our great work and exceptional people.
- To plan, execute and continuously enhance Mubadala Group's digital communication platform, initiatives and services to the corporate and business functions, including the corporate website, social media, apps and other digital platforms to maximise reach and audience engagement, promote the brand and meet stakeholders' requirements.
- To lead digital communications and digital content generation projects, including branded content, digital marketing campaigns and development of newco websites .
Digital Communication Management
- Contribute to the development of Mubadala Group's digital communication and corporate marketing strategy and related tactical plans in order to ensure that defined objectives and metrics are met.
Website and Digital Content Management
- Plan, lead and execute digital communication platform initiatives and services including the corporate website, corporate apps and online social media platforms to maximise reach, and ensure Mubadala Group's image, brand and reputation is well communicated and visible to all internal and external stakeholders.
- Identify new functionalities and enhancements to the website and other digital services, including websites, microsites, emails, e-newsletters, etc. and provide recommendations to the Head - Digital and Corporate Marketing in order to optimise communication and enhance stakeholder engagement.
- Lead digital content development projects working closely with Content team, internal and external stakeholders, including videos, infographics and other multimedia content.
- Plan and lead the development and maintenance of web content management system and administration tools to effectively manage, organise, and disseminate online content.
- Conduct digital content review and update processes in order to ensure quality and relevance of content, and collaborate with the Content team to address issues.
Digital Platform Improvement
- Lead research and analysis activities related to digital communications encompassing analyses of user behaviour and preferences, market trends, etc., in order to convey research insights to the relevant stakeholders, and contribute to enhancing the digital platform and infrastructure.
Digital Activity Monitoring
- Monitor, review and analyse the performance data and metrics relating to digital platform in order to report regularly on digital platforms usage, and deploy necessary actions to improve usage.
- Support the Head - Digital and Corporate Marketing in engaging with stakeholders and providing technical guidance and interventions for business and corporate functions in order to optimise and manage a wide-range of digital applications and platforms that support in meeting business objectives.
Policies, Systems, Processes and Procedures
- Contribute to the identification of opportunities for the continuous improvement of functional systems, policies, processes and practices taking into account 'international leading practice' in order to improve business processes, productivity and operational efficiency.
- Provide critical input to support the development of functional systems, policies, processes, and procedures in order to meet business requirements.
- Ensure team members comply with all functional policies, processes, standard operating procedures and instructions so that work is carried out in a controlled and consistent manner.
- Prepare functional reports in a timely and accurate manner in order to meet Mubadala's requirements, and functional requirements, policies and standards.
Knowledge, skills and experience
- Bachelor's degree in communications, digital communication, marketing or equivalent.
- Minimum of 4 years of experience in communications, with focus on digital communication. Preferably experience in a large-scale organisation with complex business operations or experience working across various industries. At least 2 years in a managerial / supervisory position .
- Additional relevant experience is an advantage.
- Strong knowledge of digital communications strategy development and implementation, and ability to devise strategies that drive business results.
- Strong technical knowledge of a wide range of digital platforms including social media, websites, e-newsletters.
- Knowledge of content development and content management processes
- Knowledge of web content management systems.
- Good project management knowledge and ability to deliver web/digital projects within cross-functional teams.
- Good understanding of information architecture, usability and site design.
- Creative and innovative approach to communications with the ability to identify new ways of working.
- Ability to develop and maintain successful relationships with internal and external stakeholders.
- Good knowledge of communication and influencing techniques and ability to deal with people across a wide range of functions and at all levels of the organisation.
- Good knowledge of the market and ability to use and interpret behavior analysis tools such as Google Analytics.
About the Company
Our formation and identity as a company are inextricably linked to the vision of the late Sheikh Zayed bin Sultan Al Nahyan – who imagined a prosperous future for his people, and then brought them together as a nation to achieve it.
Mubadala is a pioneering global investor, deploying capital with integrity and ingenuity to accelerate economic growth for the long-term benefit of Abu Dhabi. As Abu Dhabi’s leading strategic investment company, Mubadala is active in 13 sectors and more than 30 countries around the world, creating lasting value for our shareholder, the Government of Abu Dhabi.
Our work includes the development of global industrial champions in sectors such as aerospace, ICT, semiconductors, metals & mining, renewable energy and utilities, and the management of diverse financial holdings. We build on legacy expertise in oil and gas to invest across the hydrocarbon spectrum, and enhance the UAE’s growth potential through investments in healthcare, real estate and defense services. Our investment approach prioritizes partnership with best-in-class organizations and a commitment to the highest standards of governance.
Get personalised updates on latest vacancies
Marketing and Strategy Specialist