Job description / Role
Assistant Manager - Enterprise Service Management (FTC).40
The purpose of this position is to build strong relationship with enterprise clients to achieve best in class customer services. To act as the point of contact for all the customers operation and delivery issues until a satisfactory. To be vocal contact of customer needs from commercial, technology and operation prospective. Maximize customer service value and ensure the highest quality of service delivery by completing service audits; identifying customer service trends and conduct regular service delivery surveys. Contribute in and provide customer service root cause analysis, lessons learned and recommendations to internal du functions for better service delivery.
• Minimum 3 years of experience in Customer service /Contact Centre / Sales / Retail
• Good knowledge in customer service , preferred experience in front line or back office
• Minimum bachelor degree in business administration (BBA)
Knowledge and skills:
• High standard of Telecommunication product and service knowledge
• Aptitude for coaching skills and abilities
• Keyboard proficiency and PC skills
• Minimum Society education standards and relevant professional qualifications
• Experience in a telecommunications or engineering /technical working environment preferred
• Ability to communicate effectively
• Negotiation, people management and interpersonal skills
• Possession of a professional telephone manner
• High standard of personal motivation and initiative
• Ability to respond positively to working within a pressurized environment.
• Problem solving and analytical skills
• Language proficiency in at least one or preferably two the following languages - English/Arabic/Hindi/Urdu
• Analytical and problem solving skills
• Ability to sell product and convince customers on alternative.
About the Company
du is the new telecommunication services provider in the UAE. We are an integrated service provider offering voice, data, video and content services over fixed and mobile networks to residential and business customers.
du has three broad target segments:
Consumers: Focusing on individuals and households by offering mobile and fixed voice calling, Internet, data services and television. Businesses: Focusing on small to very large corporations and government agencies by offering integrated fixed and mobile business solutions including voice, data, content and applications as well as professional services.
Carriers: Focusing on providing carrier, international data networks and wholesale services to international operators, multinational corporations and telecom carriers.
The needs of our customers are our primary focus. Our aim is to provide new and innovative services that deliver a better customer experience.