Job description / Role
Responsible for being an integral part of and managing accounts payable, taxation, audits and MIS reporting team of the Finance Function of EUAE.
• Validation and review of trade and non-trade expenses. Supplier payment processing & reconciliations
• Managing Statutory & Internal Audits
• Managing indirect tax returns (VAT & Excise return)
• Inventory Control – Problem stock review, stock reconciliations and stock position / days review
• Month end closing related works (MIS reporting – Month end reconciliations, Balance sheet data review and updation, MRM commentary, stock position and other similar reporting work)
• Review of accuracy and completeness of non-trade expense trackers
• Master data management – Supplier, Item, Price code creation and review of changes
• A&P (advertisement and promotion) tracker updation, customer wise tracker updation, A&P MIS, A&P agency wise reconciliation and monthly reporting
• Responsible for raising, collection and approvals against claims to business partners
Education and Experience
• Chartered Accountant
• Minimum 2-3 years of relevant experience in FMCG industry or a Big 4 firm
• Relevant Experience in finance (AP, Tax, Treasury or MIS Reporting) or audit function
• Knowledge or working experience of UAE VAT & Excise Laws will be an advantage
• Working knowledge of a Tier 1 ERP will be an advantage
About the Company
W.J. Towell & Co, UAE, established in 1972 is one of the top FMCG Distribution companies in the United Arab Emirates with many leading international brands and trademarks within its portfolio.
Enhance UAE is part of Enhance Operating Companies which has a foot print across the GCC and is part of the W. J Towell Group. Enhance UAE offers a well trained and motivated team of professionals covering all channels of the trade. In addition to this our state of the art logistics facilities and KPI based monitoring parameters ensures that we deliver optimum results for our Business Partners.
Currently Enhance UAE manages distribution of major brands like American Garden, Afia & other edible oils from the Savola Group, Napco, Foster Clark’s, Nirapara, Al Rifai, Lotte etc to name a few.
Abdullah A. AlMoosa Enterprises
Nakheel Riu Deira Island Hotel
The Botanic Atrium
|Abu Dhabi||24 Aug|
Manpower Middle East