Job description / Role
In an ever-more volatile and unpredictable world, making the right strategic decisions is key to successful and sustained business performance. As a Strategy & Customer advisor, you'll use your analytical ability to translate the corporate strategy of leading organizations into meaningful change. Working in high-performing teams, you'll help clients develop growth strategies, improve strategic decision-making and planning and help develop initiatives to further improve the customer experience
Your key responsibilities
You will work with our clients to help solve their toughest strategic and customer related issues and deliver insightful recommendations that are rigorous in their grounding, creative in their selection, distinct to each client.
As a Senior Consultant you can expect to be involved in the following activities:
- Help client to solve enterprise-wide strategic, organizational and operational issues by formulating business strategy, defining strategic initiatives, transforming client's operation by defining operation model and improving business processes;
- Structuring the work and leading the streams in strategic and operational model projects;
- Delivery of the stream results at all levels of client management;
- Maintaining and expanding external networks;
Skills and attributes for success
To qualify for the role you must have
- You have at least 3 years of work experience in strategy or strategic marketing consulting or experience at a reputable company in the areas of marketing, strategy, business development or product innovation;
- Excellent analytical and presentation skills;
- Ability to build effective, long-lasting relationships with clients;
Ideally, you'll also have
- Experience in providing consulting services in strategy formulation and planning, organization design, and operation and business process improvement;
- Willingness to travel across the region
What we look for
You'll be a trusted business consultant to our clients and use your deep knowledge of business strategies and customers to work closely to their needs. Your proven project experience will be key to the role. If you're ready to take on a wide range of responsibilities, and are committed to seeking out new ways to make a difference, this role is for you.
What working at EY offers
We offer a competitive compensation package where you will be rewarded based on your performance and recognised for the value you bring to the business. We also offer:
- Support and coaching from some of the most engaging colleagues around
- Opportunities to develop new skills and progress your career
- The freedom and flexibility to handle your role in a way that's right for you
As a global leader in assurance, tax, transaction and advisory services, we're using the finance products, expertise and systems we've developed to build a b etter working world. That starts with a culture that believes in giving you the training, opportunities and creative freedom to make things better. Whenever you join, however long you stay, the exceptional EY experience lasts a lifetime. And with a commitment to hiring and developing the most passionate people, we'll make our ambition to be the best employer by 2020 a reality.
If you can confidently demonstrate that you meet the criteria above, please contact us as soon as possible.
Build your legacy with us.
About the Company
EY is a global leader in assurance, tax, transactions and advisory services. Our 167,000 people are united by our shared values, which inspire our people worldwide and guide them to do the right thing, and our commitment to quality, which is embedded in who we are and everything we do.
EY is committed to doing its part in building a better working world for our people, for our clients and for our communities.