Assistant Manager - Heavy Equipment Maintenance
Abu Dhabi, UAE
Job description / Role
- Should have handled onsite operations working for heavy equipment maintenance.
- Responsible for the proper operation and maintenance of all machinery, equipment, and engineering facilities.
- Check all log books daily and take corrective measures accordingly.
- Prepare reports, maintain inventories, and keep accurate records of equipment orders, and supplies.
- Ensure correct maintenance of all equipment in conjunction with the other user departments.
- Develop work orders and the evaluation of all repairs performed by both the technicians and outside vendors.
- Work with the Maintenance Manager to control machinery breakdowns and suggest preventive measures to ensure smooth operations on the site.
- Should be in a leading/ management role for at least 3 years
- Should have worked in the UAE for at least 3 years
- Background in heavy equipment (hydraulics), knowledgeable in mechanical and electrical maintenance have an experience in managing a team of technicians, of at least a minimum of 25 team members
- Working days will be 6 days, working hours will be from 8 am to 6 PM (but need to work at night shift if needed)
- Willing to work the work of technicians when needed
- Need to be fully vaccinated and have should have a green pass.
- Wiling to work in Mussafah, Abu Dhabi
About the Company
Black Pearl is a human resources and recruitment agency that provides a holistic business and talent solution in a progressive, dynamic, and efficient way.
We pride ourselves as a unique black pearl and strive to delight our clients with a personalized partnership that helps them propel towards success.
Whether you need to find top talent, your next great job opportunity, or a consulting solution for managing your business, engaging employees, evolving your work culture, planning your people strategy, or resourcing challenges, we can help.
Get personalised updates on latest vacancies
Mechanical Engineer - Maintenance & Repair
RTC-1 Employment Services
Project Engineer (Mechanical) - Oil & Gas Industry
Ultimate HR Solutions